sixty-two

Unedited: do comment if there is any unclear parts or grammatical error thank you :)

______________________________

"Is yacht a little extreme?" Jeonghan thought to himself and started opening his laptop.

"Or should I just book a suite?" He scrolled through the options of 5-star hotels and decided which one should be good to surprise you.

"Hi Hannie," you greeted him happily as soon as you entered the house. He closed his laptop upon seeing you and you lay your head on his lap.

"How's work today?" He asked while slowly stroking your hair.

"Tiring," you pouted and looked at his closed laptop on the coffee table.

"What are you doing?"

"Looking at some documents," he answered and you nodded, not asking anything further.

"I'll take a shower first," you lazily walk to the bathroom with a towel. Jeonghan sighed in relief that his plan wasn't known yet by you.

"You want to eat?" Jeonghan asked from the kitchen.

"No, I already had dinner," despite that, Jeonghan made you a cup of chamomile tea for you to have a good night's sleep.

"What's with the packing?" He asked when he entered the room with the tea and saw you put some clothes into a suitcase.

"I forgot to tell you, I'm sleeping over at my dad's till Friday," you walk over to him wearing a bathrobe and a towel wrapped around your head.

"A week? What for?" He asked with a frown and handed you the mug of tea.

"He said he had to discuss something with me, and I thought it would be a hassle to go back and forth,"

"What about me?" He pointed at himself.

"I want you to come too, but I'm afraid I can't give much attention to you," you took his hand gently.

"I'm sorry baby," you placed the mug on the nightstand and hugged him.

"I'll make it up to you when I'm back," you grinned and looked up to see his face. Jeonghan was disappointed that his plan to surprise you would not happen.

"You still go to work though right?" He asks and you nod. Maybe he can still do something special with you when meeting then.

"Of course,"

"I'll video call you every night," you tiptoe to peck his lips.

"So you can dream of me,"

_____________________________

"Hyee," you greeted your boyfriend over the phone, already half asleep. So much for calling every night.

"Hi are you asleep already?" He looks at you and you rub your sleepy eyes.

"Yeah, I am a little tired today," you yawned and he nodded with a thin smile forming on his lips.

"Okay, you should rest,"

"I missed you," you placed the phone on the bed and pouted.

"Me too baby, go ahead and rest," you were so thankful Jeonghan understood your situation. It makes you miss him more.

"Okay bye bye love you," you waved goodbye to him and ended the call.

"Love you too," Jeonghan said after the disconnected call and sighed.