A/N (EXTRA)

0243am//050623

Hi guys, it's me again. I got the urge to write since I was going through my stories and read the comments.

During the part where y/n and Jeonghan broke up, I saw some people are not agreeing when y/n said that both of them are hurting each other and why y/n does not want to get back with Jeonghan.

From my pov, I made as if both of them hurt each other. Why?

1. Jeonghan encouraged y/n to take over her dad's position when y/n herself was in doubt and said many times to Jeonghan that she's scared.

2. Of course y/n is at fault for not putting effort with Jeonghan and let him be the only one trying but in my defense, she just started. She's adapting and getting use to the job.

The reason why y/n was hesitating to get back together with Jeonghan was because she doesn't want the same thing to happen again. Hurting Jeonghan, letting him suffer alone because of her and ended up hurting herself. She was pushing herself away from Jeonghan so that they won't be back together.

I don't know if this makes any sense but from my part maybe I didn't explain it better. Again this is just my perspective and you guys are free to interpret it however you want but please don't hate y/n so much🥹🥹

Feel free to comment here what are your feedbacks for my book so I can keep improving!

Again, I can't thank you enough for commenting and voting for my book! 🫶🏻

Lots of love <3
xx; author