sixty-one

Unedited: do comment if there is any unclear parts or grammatical error thank you :)

______________________________

You stared at Jeonghan's beautiful features who were still sleeping on your shared bed. The urge to kiss him to wake him up was building inside you, but you managed to hold it in.

Instead, your fingers pushed away some of his hair back covering his forehead. Jeonghan shifted slightly and grabbed your hand, then kissed it.

"Good morning," you greeted and he smiled, now half awake

"You're up early," he strokes your hair gently and notices the pool of clothes around the bed. He then remembered what had happened last night.

"I want to have breakfast with you," you took his hand, gently caressing it and placed it on your cheek.

"You made breakfast? He asked and you nodded.

"In that?" He pointed at you who was wearing his button-up shirt from last night.

"Yeah, why?" You frowned in confusion. What is he trying to point out?

"I missed a whole show then," he groaned and you rolled your eyes in annoyance at how he was playing with you.

"Come here," he sits with his back against the bed headboard and opens his arms wide for you to sit on him. You adjust yourself and straddle Jeonghan's lap. He grips your hips and leans forward to kiss you.

"Can I borrow one of your clothes to work?" You asked while your fingers were playing with his brown locks.

"Mine?" You nodded and waited for his answer.

"I want to have that boyfriend-ish kinda style today," you continued trying to get him to understand your plan with eyes imagining what it would look like.

He shook his head, a sign of no to your idea.

"Why?" You asked back in disappointment.

"I know you're going to look stunning wearing mine but having other people being served by that look?" He pulls your body closer to his bare chest.

"I don't like people seeing what's mine," he pressed your lips against his while his hand caressed your cheek.

"How can I go to work like this?" You whined after pulling away from the kiss.

"I'll think of you the whole day long," you pouted and leaned to him, now nose to nose.

"Do I look sexy?" you hummed as you felt him rub his hands along the shirt you were wearing.

"You know you look the best fresh out of bed," you giggled and looked at his disheveled hair, which made you feel fuzzy all over.

"And?" He grabbed your hips and you started to feel hot as you felt a bulge form in Jeonghan's shorts pressing into your center.

"Being on top of me," you whispered into his ear before leaning in and pressing your lips against his again. You kiss him a bit harder as you grind down onto him hard.

Your hips rocked together and small whimpers started to fall from your mouth, still not breaking the kiss.

"It's still pretty early to get ready," Jeonghan looks at the time and you wrap your arms tightly around his shoulders.

"Let's have a shower together," he smirked and carried you into the bathroom with you giggling.

_____________________________

"You smell so nice," Jeonghan came from behind and wrapped his arms around your waist, giving a kiss on your neck and at the same time taking in your scent.

"Someone bought perfume for me. He said I would be so sexy wearing this," you said while putting on your earrings and looking at him through the mirror.

"I'm sure that person has good taste," he said and lingered around your ear.

"Because you made me feel all crazy inside," you pushed him away as you felt your cheeks burning from his words.

"I don't know what has gotten into us lately, but you need to stop fucking teasing me," you fanned yourself, trying to calm down.

"Which one?" He took one step closer to you.

"The fucking or the teasing?" He playfully smiles and you immediately walk away from him. You might suffocate by staying in this room with him.

"Come on the breakfast I made is cold already," you said and went to the kitchen with him to eat breakfast before going to work.

"So, I wanted to show you something yesterday," Jeonghan suddenly said while chewing his food. You nodded as a sign to ask him to proceed and take a sip of your coffee.

"But we're so busy being onto each other," you choked on your coffee at the remark and glared at him, who was laughing at your reaction.

"Show me what?" He took out his phone and opened something before handing it to you.

"Is this?" You saw a familiar outfit and squinted your eyes properly at the photo.

"Us?" You asked him and he nodded in silence.

"They caught us when we were having lunch yesterday," you handed him back his phone and started to think about what will your father say to you.

"You don't need to panic," Jeonghan tried to calm you down.

"How can I not? Dad would probably be mad over some news affecting the company," you replied. How can someone be so calm?

"The company's doing good. In fact, our company is doing better than ever," you frowned at him in confusion.

"What do you mean?"

"Our stocks were on fire," he showed a graph on the stocks of YJ and you can see a huge difference.

"They predicted that we are going to get married some time and have a slight chance of merging," you sighed in relief that there was no bad thing happening and leaned back in your chair.

(I don't know how business works guys so don't get worked up by this. It's a fanfic🥹)

"They're confident aren't they?"

"You don't want to get married with me?" Jeonghan's question made you freeze.

"What?" You didn't know how to respond to the sudden question.

"Isn't it too early for us to be discussing that?"

"Maybe," he shrugged and looked at you. The air suddenly becomes so quiet and awkward.

"I'll get going first then," you stood up and put the plates at the sink before grabbing your handbag to go to work.

"Bye, love you," you kissed his cheeks and went out of the house, still feeling confused at the sudden turnover.