fifty-six

Unedited: do comment if there is any unclear parts or grammatical error thank you :)

______________________________

"Wake up," Jeonghan gently stroked your hair and gave a kiss on your forehead.

"Five more minutes," you whined while snuggling into the sheets.

"Baby, you need to get up to go to work," you sighed and stuck your hands to him so he could help you get up.

"I'm tired," you said while sitting on the bed with your eyes closed.

Jeonghan sits at the side of the bed and looks at you weirdly.

"What time did you get home yesterday?" He asked, as you are not a person that is hard to wake up in the morning.

"I don't know, probably around 2 am?" You guessed with your eyes now half open.

"What? Why are you back so late?" He questioned you in a worried tone.

"I was busy looking through a project contract,"

"That wasn't an excuse to be back that late," you knew that tone meant that he was upset.

"I'm sorry, I'll go home early from now on," you hug his arm and slowly lay your head on his lap.

"If you're going to be home late, call me. I'll pick you up okay? It's dangerous for you to go home alone," he can't be mad at you and you know that when his hand strokes your hair gently.

"Alright," you snuggled into his body, taking the scent you loved.

"Now go and get ready," you sighed when he didn't give you a chance to stay in bed. But you know you cannot skip work.

It took you around 40 minutes to get ready and when you went downstairs you tried to look for Jeonghan but then you saw that his car keys were not at the table beside the door.

You knew he already went to work. Slowly you dragged yourself to the kitchen to make breakfast but saw a plate of pancakes on the dining table.

It was none other prepared by your boyfriend.

"I feel bad," you said to yourself and immediately took out your phone.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I wanted to have breakfast with you☹️

hannie:
Me too baby, but I had a pile of work waiting for me

Thank you for breakfast tho🥺

hannie:
No problem baby, make sure to eat okay? have a great day at work❤️

I love you🥺

hannie:
Love you too. See you at home soon

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Good morning Ji Woo!" You greeted your secretary when you reached your office room.

"Good morning miss Y/L/N. Someone's happy. Is there any good news?" you laughed and shook your head.

"It's nothing," you were about to push the door and your steps halted when you remembered something.

"Can I finish early today?" You asked Ji Woo and she checked your schedule.

"I don't think so,"