seventy

Unedited: do comment if there are any unclear parts or grammatical errors. Thank you :)

A/N: Hi, so um I didn't expect the 'might take a while' will take me less than 24 hours to update. This morning I woke up and my mind was overflowing with ideas and I just had to write them down. It's not an interesting chapter but I hope you guys will enjoy💗
_____________________________

"No," you said as you turned around to look at him.

"No?" Jeonghan asked in disbelief.

"I thought we were on the same page,"

"Well, apparently we're not," you shrugged as if it was nothing at him, controlling your emotions as much as possible.

"Goodbye Jeonghan," you waved him goodbye and wanted to return to your room.

"Y/n, I made a wrong decision. I'm sorry for breaking up with you," you sighed as you heard those words and stopped walking again.

"I want to fix this. Fix us. I missed you," Jeonghan walked up to you and took your hand, but you pulled it away.

"I don't want to get back together," you confidently said to him.

"You're lying," he was looking you straight in the eyes, which made you take a few steps back.

You were scared at that time because out of all people, he was always the one that could see right through you.

"I want to rest, Jeonghan," you repeated and went inside your room.

"I know you still feel the same way as I do," he said while you were still walking.

"I'll wait for you," those words were the last ones you heard before you closed the door to your room.

You leaned at the door and exhaled in relief. Your heart was pounding so quickly that you thought you had forgotten how to breathe.

___________________________

"You rejected him? Why?"

The question you've been asking yourself for the past week.

"It felt wrong to be back together with him," you said while your fingers were drawing imaginary shapes on the couch.

"We hurt each other, and I don't think being back together is something I should think of," Isabell hummed in response to acknowledge that she understood you.

"Imagine the girls lining up to him if they knew you guys broke up,"

Hearing that made you sit up straight. Girls lining up?

"How can you be so sure girls want him?" You asked back with a calm voice tone.

"Y/n, look at the business magazines. He's one of the top CEO bachelors. Once they know he's back on the market, they'll swarm him for sure," you stayed silent at what she said, and she laughed.

"Why? Are you scared?" She teased you and you rolled your eyes.

"Why would I be scared? I don't care," you defended yourself.

"Yeah right. But hey, I'll support whatever your decisions may be," you smiled and were so grateful for having such an understanding friend.

"Seungho's hungry, so I need to make him lunch. Make sure to update me often,"

"Sure, bye Isabell," you ended the call and laid back on the couch and groaned.

"Why does my life have to be this complicated," you turn your head to the right and look at the tv.