twenty-eight

❗️smut scene ahead❗️(finally we're going there 👀)

Jeonghan placed his hand behind your neck and pulled you into a kiss. He felt your body tense and his lips move briefly on yours but you didn't kiss him back.

He then pulled away and looks straight into your eyes. His fingers then wipe the tears falling on your cheeks.

"I'm sorry, I have been such a loser for hurting you but y/n, I like you. I really do and-"

You cut his words by pulling his t-shirt collar and pressed your lips against his to which he responded.

Your hands trail up his chest and he took your hips in his hands.

Both of your lips collided and his tongue pressed past your lips. You sighed into the kisses, loving the soft and warm lips on yours.

Jeonghan lifted you and you wrap your legs around his torso before he brings you to the bedroom where you were sleeping earlier.

He gently laid you down on your back against the soft bed while not breaking the kiss and hovered over you. He sucks your exposed neck and slowly went down to kiss whatever exposed skin he can find.

You ran your fingers through his short black hair as you melted into his kiss while he brings one of his hands to your sides, giving it a slight squeeze.

You start to squirm under him when you felt his hardening cock against your lower stomach. It made a bolt of arousal shot to your pussy that had your whole body feels hot.

Jeonghan's fingers pulled up the edge of your dress, which made you pulled back and breaking the kiss in surprise before he had the chance to pull it off.

He saw how you were avoiding looking at you. Probably realization hits you that you should stop.

"Sorry, we can stop if you don't-" he wasn't able to continue his words when you immediately cut him off.

"It's not that," you paused and braved yourself to tell him while fidgeting with your fingers.

"It's just..it's my first time," you mumbled softly with your cheeks now flushed.

A small smile formed on Jeonghan's lips before he lifted your chin enough for your eyes and his to meet.

"Do you trust me?" You gave a slight nod and he didn't wait any longer and connected his lips back to yours. His kisses grew more passionate, a little less gentle and it only turned you on more.

Your fingers involuntarily grab hold of the white t-shirt he was wearing. He smiled against your lips, knowing that you wanted that shirt to be off, and stroked your hair as he pulled away from the kiss before taking off his shirt and tossed it away.

"I'll be gentle, I promise," He gave you a soft smile and his hands gently running up your back, lifting your dress a little in the process.

He leans down to trail kisses along your neck and collarbones while allowing his hands to slowly slide up underneath your dress, bringing the hem up as they went completely off your body.

Jeonghan threw your dress somewhere on the floor of the room, leaving you only in your undergarments and started kissing his way up from the waist to the tops of your breasts.

Your back arched as the sensitive skin of your breasts was kissed for the very first time.

He then got his hands behind your back and unhooked your bra, sliding the straps down slowly from your arms. Backing away to take a look at you as he tossed the bra aside, taking in your beautiful figure.