forty-two

I'm back :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Good morning sleepyheads!" Kim Bum's voice was heard in the bedroom.

You and Jeonghan's room, to be precise.

"Fuck why is he so annoying," you groaned and nuzzled closer into Jeonghan's chest but another wake-up call was heard.

"Time to get up!" You were so annoyed and your hands grabbed a pillow before throwing it at the door.

"Get out from our room!"

Your brother was lucky and quick enough to nudge it with a chuckle before closing the door with a smirk.

You sighed before looking at a smiling Jeonghan. Thank god both of you slept early yesterday and you wore proper clothes.

"Good morning," you said and went for a hug.

"Good morning to you too," he strokes your hair and gives a peck on your lips.

"I'm sorry I cursed right after we woke up," you said while caressing his cheeks and fixing his messy bed hair.

"It's okay baby. I'll shower first. You can sleep for a while," you hummed, loving the idea to continue sleeping.

"Thank you," you replied with your eyes half-closed, ready to continue your rest.

Jeonghan pulled the cover on you and went ahead to take a shower.

After drying his hair and putting on clothes, he walks to the bed to wake you up but he saw how soundly you were sleeping and decided to let you be.

He gently closed the door not to wake you up and went to the kitchen only to see Kim Bum having breakfast.

"Where's my sis?"

He asked as Jeonghan took a seat in front of him.

"She's pretty tired so I let her sleep in for a bit," he nodded and continued eating.

"I made us some waffles,"

He pushed the plate to Jeonghan.

"Thanks,"

It was an awkward silence but Jeonghan tried to initiate a conversation.

"So..you got any plans while staying here?"

"Not really," Kim Bum said before taking a sip of his coffee.

"You're just here to sleep?"

"Pretty much," after hearing his response, Jeonghan's eyes drifted to his things besides the couch.

"Looking at the amount of things you pack doesn't seem like it was only to sleep,"

"You're smart," Kim Bum chuckled when Jeonghan was a smart one to figure things out.

"I promised her you'll be here not more than three days,"

"Well, I want to ask y/n to go hiking with me but you know we both aren't close so I know she will reject me," he sighed.

"Are you hiking for fun?" Jeonghan became curious about the sudden plan.

"I want to spend some time with her. We never had a proper time together, maybe fix our relationship?"

Jeonghan can see how sincere Kim Bum is when he says that and deep inside what kind of brother wants to have a hate relationship with their sister?