one

You took a deep breath and filled in your information in the box. You stared at the screen for a while. The heart is beating so fast and finally clicked the button.

"Congratulations, your application is successful..."

"Mom, I'm going to university!!"

_________________________

You dragged your huge ass luggage to the office. It's such a bummer that your parents can't help to settle your things.

As soon as you went to the reception, they asked for your student id number and gave you the keys to your room. You look at the number of the room at the keys.

S31

Fucking hell, the third floor?

Sighing, you look at your stuff, but you have no choice. Why doesn't this university have an elevator anyway?

This university wasn't your first option, but it was the second, but you didn't mind since this university also has a high rank in most universities.

Your things were so heavy, and there was more downstairs. Climbing 3 flights of stairs, thank god your room was next to the stairs.

They were already three pairs of shoes on the front, and you knocked softly before walking in.

Three pair of eyes looks at you as soon as you enter, and you smiled.

"What's your name?" One of the girls asked you.

"Y/n", you smiled at the three of them.

"I'm Jessica,"
"Vanesa,"
"Audrey," they took turns saying their names, and you smiled.

They seemed nice.

You put your things in the compartment that you got and look around. It's nice. The lockers are big. You got a vast study table for yourself and a single bed.

Probably it won't be so bad after all.

_____________________________

The past week has been kind of rough. You already started an online class in your room and have tons of work already. You didn't make any friends with people in your class, but you hang out with your roommates more often.

Each room has four people, and it was fun. Their attitude matches yours, and you were so happy to be around them. It feels like home.

___________________________

The first day of class is a rush since you woke up late and need to get dressed.

You and your friends rushed to the bus stop, and holy shit, there were so many people waiting. All of you sighed but went to the end of the line.

It was sad because you were not in the same class as your other roommates. After all, they were all in the same class except for you.

Your eyes caught a glimpse of one of the girls from your class. You saw her during the online orientation, and you're pretty sure that's her.

You walked to her and tapped her shoulder. She was with another girl, and you're sure that's your classmate as well.

"Hey, your y/n, right?" She said as soon as she turned around and smiled at you.

"Yeah, we're classmates. You're Macy, right?" You asked her, and she nodded, then pointed at the girl beside her.

"Yup, and this is Isabella. She's also in our class," Isabella smiled and waved at you.