thirty-two

A/N: I wanted to update yesterday but was having a minor headache🥺 so let me make it up by updating two chapters hehe hope you'll enjoy👀

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"And then he was like, oh it's actually on my table I didn't notice? And just walk away from me!" Mina threw her hands in the air in annoyance, and YeJin laughed hearing her stories.

"Mr. Na is just so weird sometimes,"

Both of them noticed that you were wandering off and not paying attention to the conversation.

YeJin knocked on the table in front of you, which made you startled.

"So..." she squinted her eyes at you, and you smiled.

"So?"

"There was definitely something going on between you and Mr. Yoon,"

Mina then said suspiciously, and that made you felt like a lump was stuck in your throat.

"What? No, we're just friends," you said nervously, with your palms are already sweating.

"Friends my ass, he brought you home the other night," it was YeJin's turn to attack you, and you look at the both of them, trying to look innocent.

"Y/n if you don't tell us the truth now, and when we heard about the real news later on, you'll lose this friendship,"

Right after YeJin said that your phone on the table vibrated, and the screen showed a message came in. Three pairs of eyes look at the screen.

hannie:
Wanna have dinner together tonight?

The two shoot death glare at you, and there is nowhere to escape now. Jeonghan's message was the death of you.

"Fine," you sighed and looked at them.

"We're dating,"

They tapped on the table excitedly and squealed.

"Oh my god, when? Tell us the details now! You're dating the hottest CEO of the century. Spill it,"

They leaned forward, anticipating the story from you.

"He confessed the night he brought me home from the club, and there's nothing to tell,"

You said and played with the food in front of you.

"You're no fun,"

They leaned back to their seats in disappointment. It's not like you don't want to tell them, but you just felt it's better to keep it private to yourself.

"How is he as a boyfriend? Is he sweet?"

"Well, he's cute?"

You said and remembered what happened during the weekend.

"He also brought me to meet his mom,"

Their eyes widened.

"Score. Wow, he must be serious about you,"

You smiled to yourself and nodded.

"I guess he is,"

____________________________

"I'll pick you up tomorrow at 8," Jeonghan said after stopping in front of your apartment building.

"Thanks for dinner," you pecked his cheeks and were about to take your things, but Jeonghan's hand stopped you.

He locks his hand to the back of your neck and attaches his lips to yours.

Jeonghan sighed against your lips, adjusting his grip on you slightly as he tilted his head and deepened the kiss.

His hands curl around your waist, and he finally breaks the kiss to look at you.

"Move in with me," he said while resting his forehead on yours. Clearly, you were confused by his sudden action.

"Isn't it too early for that?"

"I miss you every night y/n. I need you by my side always. I want to wake up every morning seeing you beside me,"

He said and squeezed your hands at that.

"If we meet too often, you'll get bored of me. We work at the same place,"

You tried to make him understand your concern, but he still looked at you with hopeful eyes.

"I'll think about it, okay?"

The longer you look at him, the weaker you'll get.

"Bye baby," you peck his cheeks again and go outside from the car.

Jeonghan watched you enter your apartment before driving off with a puzzled mind.

You were unsure if moving in with him would be right because you're scared seeing each other too much will affect your relationship.

You sighed and leaned against the elevator wall.

Later that night, Jeonghan was wide awake, staring at the room's ceiling. He was thinking about how to make you agree to move in with him.

He hummed to himself, and after a few minutes of thinking, some plans came up and he smiled.

"She'll move in with me in no time,"

___________________________

"Good morning," you said right after entering the car that was parked under your apartment.

"Morning," he greeted back and started driving to the office. He wasn't saying anything and paid attention to the road.

"Did you have breakfast?" You asked, trying to start the conversation although it seems to be a little awkward this morning.

"I did. What about you?"

"I ate some toast with scrambled eggs,"

You replied, and he nodded. That was it. The whole journey was filled with silence again except the car's radio of morning news.

He entered his office, leaving you behind without a glance.

You settled your things on your desk and headed towards Jeonghan's room with a cup of coffee you just made from the pantry to see if he probably needed something.

"Do you need anything?"

He shook his head without looking at you but taking a sip from the cup of coffee you just placed.

"I guess not, just finishing reviewing some documents before going to the board meeting,"

"Oh, okay, I'll be outside if you need me,"

"Sure, thanks,"

That's weird. No hugs as soon as he saw you, and no I miss you like every usual morning. He didn't even give you a kiss.

"Is he mad at me?"