fifty-two

Unedited: do comment if there is any unclear parts or grammatical error thank you :)

I'm sorry for not updating☹️

_______________________________

"Good morning," you were greeted by Jeonghan pressing a little kiss on your cheek as you woke up. You were still snuggled in the sheets with yesterday's lingerie on your body.

You stretch out your arms and feel your muscles tighten before relaxing and rub your eyes before looking around the room. The morning light poured through the high windows of the hotel room.

"Did you have a good sleep?" He asked while his hand moved away some of the hair over your cheek.

You nodded and closed your eyes back. The tiredness from yesterday was still there.

" I ordered us some breakfast," you can feel him leaning forward and brushing his lips against your skin which invites a smile on your lips.

"I'll eat later. You can eat first if you're hungry," you softly caressed both his cheeks and shook his head.

"I'll wait for you," pulling away momentarily from you and walked to the other side of the bed and laid beside you.

At first, he was just lying on his side looking at you but he couldn't be still, so his arms snaked around your waist and pulled you close to him.

For a moment, both of you stared at each other, only letting the peaceful silence accompany you two.

"You're so beautiful," he whispered into your ears as his hands trailed down your side and held you gently.

"Am I?" you replied and you took his hand into yours. Jeonghan again took an appreciative glance at you, admiring you in every way.

"I wish you could see how beautiful you are the way I see you right now," your heart fluttered at his words and your hands shifted to hold onto his shoulders lightly, focused on nothing but him—feeling the rhythm of his heartbeat.

"So perfect," he continued as he gave gentle, feathery kisses to your neck and soft grazes of his fingers up and down your arm.

"Do you know how much I missed you yesterday?" He mumbled against your skin as he trailed from your neck to your lips.

"So much baby," a sense of guilt hit you when he said that.

"I missed you too," you pulled him to have his lips on yours again, more loving and passionate than before. You quickly melted into the kiss, wrapping an arm around his neck.

"I'm sorry," you murmured, hand caressing the back of his head, gently running over his hair, and came to rest on the nape of his neck gently before resuming the kiss. Hoping he will forgive you.

"Did you have fun at your birthday party?" You asked and he nodded with a smile but then pouted.

"I did, but it would be better if you were there,"

"I'm sorry, I thought it would be a great surprise to let you see my makeover first," you pouted to him, trying to give a reasonable answer.

"Besides Min Ji," you said after remembering his sister.

"Did she know you're doing all this?" He raised his eyebrows, wondering if you shared your private life with his sister.

"No, she suggested for the hair but the rest was my own," you smiled sheepishly and played with the strap of your lingerie which didn't go unnoticed by Jeonghan.