Chapter 15: Night, Y/N

Y/N P.O.V

I layed there, pinned down as this...This.THING is about to cut into my flesh. The tip of the cool blade, barely an inch away, was dangerously close to where my kidneys would be. He kept staring down at me, not even moving a single muscle. I was about to try and push ,what seemed to be, him off yet before i could he whispered "Dont think about it, Y/N", i was still and dumbfounded by the fact that he knew who i was. "Yes, i do know who you are. Now which kidney may i remove? The left... or Right one?" He asked while tilting his head slightly and i realised.. He was hungry.

As he removed his hand from my mouth i answered "Neither... I-i need them both," Dammit! i stuttered! A sudeen low dark chuckle escaped his lips and pulled me away from my thoughts. "Who a-are you?" i dared to question him. "Jack. Eyeless Jack, to be exact" was the only response that i got from Jack. "P-please dont kill me" i whimpered but he stared at me. "You know... I really did wonder why they decided to keep you alive." He chuckled again, "i was hoping they would come to your rescue. but apprearantly they dont c-" Jack was cut off my someone pulling him off.

"Dont you dare touch her!!" a low irritated voice yelled at jack. I stared at the boy in front of me. He stood a foot taller than me. He had long black burnt hair. I couldnt see his face, due to the fact his back faced me.

Jeff's P.O.V

"Toby were the fuck do you think you're going?" i asked as i angrily followed the twitching freak. "S-shut up J-jeff... I-I w-want to m-make s-sure Y-Y/n is f-fine..." Toby trailed off, it pissed me off. "SO?! She's doing just fine! not like she needs our help!" I was yelling at this point. "WHY WOULD SHE CARE IF WE LEFT?!?" Toby twitched again and immediately turned around to face me. I could tell he was about to yell back even though he had his goggles on. "YOU CARE ABOUT HER TOO!! SHE'S BEEN OUR ONLY FRIEND SINCE WE'VE BEEN HERE!" I growled in response and pushed past him, "Fine... But lets make it quick. I want to get rid of Jake.." i mumbled as i headed in the direction of her house. 'Goddammit toby, just shut up...'

Toby's P.O.V

'Why does Jeff act like a bitch whenever i bring up the fact that Y/n is our friend? Whatever, its our fault that she's so depressed now.' I was thinking silently as Jeff and i made it around the corner, it was a lifeless neighborhood at night Then again it always is in our eyes. The wind was blowing, i wasn't sure if it was cold or not, but then again i can't feel anything.

"Come on asshat! get moving! I want to get some killing done!" Jeff yelled at me from across the street, i let out a groan, he never stops with the name calling . "F-fine s-sh-shit head." i replied. Snap! "what was that?" Jeff stood still and looked at the shadows. 'what the hell is he doing?' Then. I saw a very familiar sweatshirt. 'E.J? SHIT! Y/N!!" I quickly ran to Jeff's side and half whispered "I-It's EJ!W-What are we g-going to do?!"

Jeff tried his best to glare even though it was impossible for someone with... well his situation. "Just shut your damn mouth and let me think!"

Jeff's P.O.V

I was panicking, but not like i'd let Toby see. I saw EJ had climbed into Y/n room 'Hell no. NOT FUCKING TODAY EYELESS!!' i ran to the side of the tall two-story house that stood in front of me. Knots slowly formed in my stomach at the thought of Y/n being... Being dissected by EJ 'No Jeff, don't think that way. Y/n needs you now.' I was already halfway up when i heard Jack let out a low chuckle. My blood was boiling and i quickly climbed up and rushed inside.

What was seen before me was EJ pinning Y/n down holding his scalpel "i was hoping they would come to your rescue. but apprearantly they don't c-", i could take it anymore.

Toby's P.O.V

I saw what Jeff was doing. He was climbing up the side of the house, the only thing that seemed to come to mind was to follow. Surprisingly it was quite warm at this time of night. I almost reached the window when suddenly i heard Jeff yell at EJ to stay away from Y/n. I made it inside and saw that Y/n looked extremely confused, i had an enormous grin that hid under my mask. I wanted to ask Y/n if she was ok, 'You idiot you can't! she doesn't know this part of you'.

EJ stood up and chuckled "So you both care? huh, what's so special about this one? Y/n is no different than everyone else, wait till he hears about this."

"Shut your damn mouth! You know nothing!"

"Do i? i at least know what my job is." EJ chuckled, and turned around to pick up his scalpel from off the ground.

"Just l-leave her alone E-EJ!" I yelled

He only laughed "Sure, sure. We'll see how this turns out for you both." then just like that he was gone.

"GODDAMMIT! He's gone!" Jeff screamed. Y/n then started shaking, "W-what's going on?" fear filled her eyes. I walked over to her, with my hatchets in each hand, and set them down on the ground. "I-it's ok. He w-wont bother you f-for a while. Y/n." I whispered to her.

Y/n's face turned almost as white as snow, and then fell unconscious. Jeff finally turned around and sighed. He tucked her under her blankets and exited out the window without a single word. I looked at y/n one last time before heading out myself, and grabbing my hatchet. "N-night, Y/n."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: OMFG!!! I am SO sorry!!! I know its been 2 freaking months since my last update, i promise i won't take so long to update! i also hope you enjoy this quick crappy chapter

~ Angel