Chapter 6: Would you like to come inside?

After Jeb beat up Drake and the others he came over to you with a few brusies overall he was fine, but you on the other hand... Well you were worried that now Drake would tell Jake that Jeb beat their asses. As Jeb slowly made his way to you he noticed Tom had his arm wrapped around a sobbing (Your/Age) girl. Frowning he got down on his knees and grabbed your shoulder, as you wiped away your eyes he gave you a warm smile and said "hey I'm fine. No need to cry." You then replied "I'm just worried that Jake might find out and will come after me... Well us." It was difficult for you to process that you have became friends with two guys that you just met in one day.

Your P.O.V

'i was worried- No scared to death of the thought of Drake hurting or worse! Kill Jeb'i thought to myself it was hard for me to see him beat up because of me. Tom was still surprised that you accepted his comfort. You slowly got up and plastered a fake smile on your face, which you had grown to master over the years, and looked at the two boys and said "We should go before they gain conscious and gang up on us." Jeb was the first to respond "ok, but are you ok?" it was obvious that he was worried about you. You started to in the direction of your home, which was only a few blocks away, Tom and Jeb followed close behind. 

you made it to your front door and had forgotten about Jinni, your dog, She had brown black soft fur and was obviously very protective at the moment. You became unsure whether to invite them in or not. You turned around and faced them and came face to face with Jeb, 'his wounds need to be tended'

Jeb's POV

I saw a German Shepard stride happily toward Y/N and then she got a whiff of tom and i but i stuck my hand out and she sniffed it and then seemed to relax a bit, then returned to Y/N's side. "your dog seems to love you alot." i said. She turned around and came face to face with me and there was a gleam of concern in her eyes, but also sadness. "Would you like to come inside?" she asked in a quiet voice. i smiled and replied for both Tom and i "Sure.".

Tom's POV

We all walked inside and made our way into the two story home, it was interesting. "You can take your shoes off if you'd like and follow me." Y/N said as she led us upstairs to what seemed to be her bedroom.  As she opened the door i felt like we were being watched. But it was different than from what im used to. I guess "Jeb" felt it too since he looked at me then around us without Y/N noticing.

~ authors note ~

Hey hoped you liked this chapter! sorry if its so crappy T~T it's just that i've been busy with my family and school. But still im so sorry that it took sooooo long. plz forgive meh! *hides behind a chair* dont hurt meh. -- Frightend___Angel