Chapter 12:What Happened

Jeb's P.O.V
I was so close to beating the shit out off Jake because he was a little too close to Y/N. But now I'm at the damn principles office. Now they're gonna call Slendy!!! 'Damn it! I should have waited to attack the assh*le after school. Shit now Toby and I are screwed.' I thought to my self as Toby, Y/N, me and the Assh*le sat I front of her desk.
"Now Jeb, tell me why you and Mr.Jake got into a fight?" She asked while looking at Y/N, she shifted uncomfortably under her gaze. I just glared daggers at Jake and he politely returned the favor. "Listen," I said while looking at the old fossil, " Y/N did nothing wrong okay? Tom and I were only protecting her from this idiot." I mumbled the last part. Her eyes Pierced into me and I just looked at Y/N she was scared.

Y/N P.O.V
I was terrified, I was in the damn office! When my parents find out I'll be dead! "Mr. Jeb what do you mean by protecting Ms.Y/N?" Mrs. Peterson asked Jeb. He said nothing but stared down at the floor. "W-what he m-means is that Y-Y/N is a v-victim of Jake. He a-and a f-few others h-hurt her." Tom spoke while he tried to stay calm. Peterson looked at me. "Is this true Ms.Y/N?" She questioned, I looked at both Jeb and Tom but looked at Jake and he glared as if saying that if I said I did then things would get worse. I didn't know what to do. "Mrs. Peterson, it is partially true. I'm not a victim of Jake. I just got invoked in the fight because I tried to make them stop." I replied while staring at the ground, I couldn't look at Jeb or Tom.
I knew that they were mad. And this made me more sad because only yesterday the police notified my family that my sister had been brutally murdered on Friday. The day Jake got into my house. I suddenly felt like I was about to breakdown in front of them.
I finally looked up and Peterson glared down at us, "I am going to call your parents and have them come. then we will all have a discussion." Nothing more was said. All four of us had to wait in the hallway.
I sat on the ground while burying my head in my hands. Suddenly there was a hand on my shoulder, thinking it was Tom or Jeb I looked up but it was Jake. He sat next to me and kissed my cheek. "Now I don't have to hurt you so much anymore." he said and I tried to get up but he wrapped an arm around my waist which made it difficult to stand up.

Jeb's P.O.V
I was pissed off. We were trying to help Y/N get out of this fucking situation but no! She just had to say the exact opposite! I looked over at her and she was sitting next to JAKE?! But I realized that she was struggling to get away. Toby must've noticed because he started twitching uncontrollably. "Jake let go of her!" I demanded through clenched teeth. He smirked "Your protecting her still? Haven't you noticed she doesn't want you help?" He kissed her and as I was about to punch him Toby beat me to it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N:
I'm so sorry it took foreva to update it's just meh family won't stop bugging me and I get frustrated and I'm sorry but hope you enjoyed le chapter!
- Angel