Chapter 14: Why?

Y/N P.O.V

I walked down a different path which led me to the woods. I wanted to cr- no i wanted to scream my lungs out and wish that none of this ever happened. I didn't understand was happening and what to do next. "I'm scared..." you mumbled "what do i do?!" you screamed out just wanting to let it all out after hiding it all away in a smile. You remembered how your parents would see you walk into the house everyday but never noticed how you had cuts on on your arm, or how you felt depressed everyday.

I sat on the ground but remembered how before any of this started you come here to go on walks. You stood up and headed in the direction of the river. The sound of the water flowing and the sound of the leaves crunching under my foot with every step I took, and the wind blowing. It calmed me down. Coming out into the woods always soothed me. The river was low and i sat near the bank of the river and threw pebbles into the rushing water and watched how they sunk to the bottom.

"What are you doing out here" i heard a voice behind me i slowly turned around, only to see it was Jeb and Tom. I smiled and stood up then hugged them "You dummies! you gave me a heart attack, but i'm glad to see you both." They chuckled and hugged back. "So what are you up to?" Jeb asked while sitting down. I replied "I'm thinking about what to do now.. I mean.. After Jake got suspended and how my parents now know i was harmed..." i teared up but continued "and how my sister was murdered only a few days ago." tears escaped from my eyes and wouldnt stop. Jeb hugged me "I'm so sorry Y/N that must be horrible." his voice was soothing and full of saddness, Tom looked at the river "Y-Y/N?" he asked "Yes Tom?" he threw a pebble into the water. "When was your sister murdered?" there was pitty in his voice,even though i was puzled i replied "It was on.. Friday..." i nearly had to choke the words out.

Jeb's P.O.V

She bust out crying. And then i remembered that day. When i went out and killed. those kids. A sicke;ning feeling stared to gawn at me. I felt horible and guilty at the thought of harming my only friend's little sister. 'What am i feeling? This is different,and it's never happened before until now' I was having mixed emotions. It was somthing new to me. I looked at Y/N and she was about to cry, guilt soon followed after looking at her. As i was about to embrace her but Toby beat me to her. I glared and just stared at the water.

"It's my fault!" i looked at Y/N in consufion. "What do you mean?" was my reply. "I never told her how much i loved her, or how i didnt want her to become so ungrateful or keep quiet about things. But i didnt!!" She cried out. Toby just hugged her tight and whispered soothing words to her while i sat there not knowing what to do.

Tom's P.O.V

When Y/N said when her sister was murdered i felt chills run down my spine, and guilt washed over me.I started twiching. She cried. she blamed herslef and it was all our fault. 'If only we didnt go killing that day...but we did. now it's hurting Y/N so much.' Without even thinking i hugged her and told her it would be alright, that it wasn't her fault and that I was here to help her. "I'm such a horrible sister." she whimpered. I hugged her tighter and she let it all out. As i looked up i saw Jeff wasn't exactly happy at the moment either.

"D-dont worry. A-at least y-you loved h-her. R-right J-jeb?" i looked at Jeff 'dammit! i almost called him Jeff!' jeff relpied "Right. And none of us would have known she would have died." He looked at the ground, Y/N looked up at me and i wiped away som of her tears with my thumb, i then noticed how close our faces were to one another. My cheeks were glowing red and it contrasted from my pale skin, and Y/N blushed too.

I felt as if time. were stoping but it wasnt, it was just that our hearts were racing and we were leaning in slowly until Jeff stood up. "Tob-- Tom we have to go. Mr.Slenman is probably wasting his fucking time on looking for us." Jeff growled, I looked back at Y/N ans she was blushing like crazy 'she looks so adorable... Wait. What am i saying?!?!' i didnt know what i was saying so i just hugged her one last time and followed Jeff back home.

Y/N P.O.V

I watched as they made their way back to their home. My cheeks felt warm still after what almost happened with Tom. 'What am I thinking? Why would either of them fall for someone like me? I should go back home.' I stood up and walked back in the direction from where I came from, it was getting dark, but something about it was very comforting. Leafs crunched under my feet with every step i take, The wind was slow and calm, yet it was very cold. 

I wasn't sure why ,but i kept turning around since the feeling that i was being watched kept my nerves on edge. i turned around and nothing was there. I ran out of the woods and quickly walked down the street. It was already 6:00 pm and it was dark, only the flickering street light was were i felt safe. For now. The other ligths shone bright and i quickly made started to run to my front door and suddenly stood in front of it. I opened the door and looked in the direction from were i ran from and saw… I saw it. I slamed the door shut and then as soon as I walked into my room i looked out the window. 

He stood there looking up at me. His face was cover by a mask, and wore a black sweater. It sent chills down my spine. I made sure to lock it and that no one would come inside.

                                                                       ~~~Midnight~~~

I was sound asleep. but i felt that something bad was to happen.

~ "Hello?" I shouted, i was inside what seemed to be a basement. A sour metalic smell was coming from a corner. I walked around and saw that a table stood in front of me, like the kind you see in the hospital. A body was on the table and it was covered by a sheet. My mouth went dry and my heart was racing. Before i knew what i was doing i uncovered the face and saw that it was only a little girl. She looked familiar. "Where have i s-- Amy?" I felt myself trun ghostly pale and tears stung the back of my eyes threatening to fall. 

"You are corret, she is the child know as Amy. Poor thing y'a know. I had to.. cover their tracks. Poor job they did yes."

"Who are you?!" I croaked out as i spun around and then i looked back at the table and it was gone. 

"Dont worry miss." i heard a child say, she wore a pink nightgown and held a teddybear. But something was off. Blood. blood was dripping from her head. She was covered in it. "Charlie says your sister was murdered too. I've met her' She gave me a cheeky smile. 

"How... how did you meet her?" i asked as she walked over to me. her response was "I can see her." ~

I woke up and a cool blade brushed against my skin. As my eyes ajusted to the sudden dark i saw the same person. But this time he was pinning me down and held a scapel in his hand. A scream was bottled up in my throat and it was on the brink of letting out a cry for help. A hand prevented me from doing so and he stared down at me. His mask had black goo coming out of the eyes and then i noticed....

He had NO eyes, but only empty eye sockets. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- A/N: 

Hallo beautiful people!Yes i did make a clifhanger!!Muahahahaha!!! so i havent updated in like…… ummm.. 18 days? Yeah ((I'm so weird! X3)) anyways thank you to everyone who's reading this. Love you all and if you have any ideas for the story or want me to add your OC or something like that leave a comment..... Ciao! 

~Angel