Chapter 11: Monday

Y/N PO.V
I was standing in the middle of the woods and decided to walk inside the building. It turned out to be a clean, old mansion. Everything was calm until I saw a figure, and I was hiding in the corner. It walked closer and said "Y/N. My you've grown so big. Welcome to my mansion, and it is your home too." , The thing had no eyes, hair or mouth. He was rather tall and bleach white skin. My head started to hurt, "Who are you? How do you know my name?!", I yelled at what seemed to be a him. As he was about to speak the irritating sound of the damn alarm clock woke me up.
As I remembered my dream I immediately looked around. 'I'm. but. It looked so real.' Looking at the clock I saw it was only 5 in the morning and I decided to get ready.
After I took a shower and got dressed I looked around for my backpack. "Dammit! Where are you ya stupid backpack?" I walked backwards and tripped of something and realized it was my backpack. "Stupid backpack" I mumbled. I went downstairs and made my way to the kitchen and grabbed an apple and started out the door. It wasn't as cold as you thought it would be, 'I wonder what that dream was about. And w-why did it take place in the middle of the woods?' As you were lost in thought you didn't realize that Jake was following you. You felt like someone was following you and immediately turned around. Fear slowly started to flow through your veins as your heart quickened.
"J-Jake. Why are you. Following me?" He replied,"Well Y/N. have you forgotten that we go to the same school?",while he said it you remembered about Friday night.About. How he had kissed you. "W-why did you kiss me?" You asked while taking a step closer to Jake. He smirked "I kissed you," he said as he walked closer," because I just couldn't resist the thought of a beautiful girl like you not wanting to be with me. Do you remember how Drake asked you out?" he asked and I thought about it and realized that after I turned Drake down I started to get bullied by these guys. "Yes I-I remember." Jake smiled but then frowned. " I told Drake to ask you out for me since I didn't have the guys to and you know it turned out the bastard wanted you to himself. But I found that out a few days ago." he was now standing right in front of you and he looked into your E/C eyes and leaned in and planted a soft gentle kiss in you. Your heart fluttered just a little but and kissed him back only slightly then you pulled away from him. He was smiling. It was like a stupid grin and you couldn't help but giggle just a little. Jake snapped out of it and stared at you lovingly.
"Y/N don't forget if you lied to me you pay the consicuense." He said and noticed that he was kinda upset about it. You looked down and continued you way to school but you ran there. Jake saw you but didn't care because he walks pretty fast.

Toby's P.O.V
Jeff an I were already waiting for Y/N at the front doors and we saw her and she was about 12 minutes late. But We soon realized that she was running so me being me I started thinking that Jake was behind her but no. He was 6 blocks away. "Y-Y/N why are you r-running?" I asked her. She looked worried "Where is Arron and Ed?!" She asked us and we were confused so we led her to them and they were sitting at a table that no one ever really sat at and she rushed over them. "Arron. Ed I'm so sorry. I-I told Jake that it was you guys that beat up Drake and the others. I'm so sorry." she explained to them and fell to her knees. Arron got up and sat by her side and asked her "Y/N why? We would never do anything like that." He said while looking at her. She looked down in shame. "Tom a-and Jeb were the ones that actually beat up Drake but I didn't want to betray them but now I feel worse because you two are defenseless. No offense." Y/N said while looking at me and Jeff. Arron looked at us and frowned. "Thea are your friends?"
"Y-yeah we're her friends. I-is there s-something wrong w-with that?" I asked while glaring at Arron and he seemed a little frightened. He only shook his head in response and looked back at Y/N and told her hat it was ok an that he and Ed would try to stay out of sight. Just then we saw Jake coming through the school doors. Arron and Ed got up and ran somewhere. Jake came over and grabbed Y/N by the arm and she winced in pain, and to make matters worse I started to get pissed off.

Y/N P.O.V
Jake pulled me up by the arm and it hurt so much. Then he made me face him I was shaking a little. "Y/N. where are they?" He asked while stroking my face I looked at Tom and Jeb they were mad I could see it in their eyes. This scared me and I decided that It would be better to tell him. "J-Jake it was n-never Ed and Arron. It was... I-it was -" is kept stuttering and so Jeb said it for me. "It was Us you stupid idiot." Jake was shocked and looked at me "Y/N now I have to hurt you even though I don't want to." he's said and kissed me on the forehead and let go of me. "You ducking retards think you scare me? Ha! Well your damn wrong." Jake lunged at Jeb and got the first hit and Tom went behind Jake and tackled him but he ended up twitching and Jake took the opportunity to push Tom off and hit him repeatedly. Jeb got up and pulled Jake off by the collar of his shirt and sat on top if him and beat him.
Finally the teachers came to see what the commotion was about and barely managed to pull Jeb off Jake and took Tom away from me. The PE teacher came up to me and asked if I would come with them and I obeyed. Now this was the worst way to start a Monday.