Chapter 16: Let's go

Jeff's P.O.V

"Arrgh!!!" I punched a tree that was near by, i was boiling with anger. "What did that eyeless freak want with Y/n?!?" i growled. "I-I don't know. We s-should probably t-tell the b-boss." Toby stuttered out, 'How the fucking hell is he calm Y/n could have been killed!' i pushed past Toby and walked down the street, muttering to myself about how i would kill EJ if i saw him again.

Toby followed close behind fiddling with his fingers, he always did that when he was hiding something. I stopped in my tracks causing toby to bump into me and I immediately turned around to look at him. "Toby... What did... you do?" with every word I was raising my voice. He twitched. "N-Nothing. I d-didn't do a-anything. I swear!" he stuttered as he held his hands up in defense. I hit the back of his head, "Dammit! Answer me Toby! What did you do?" Toby looked down at his feet. "I-I left one of my h-hatchets on p-purpose. That way I-I could go b-back and explain to her w-what happened!!" he yelled out. I clenched my fists and looked directly at him. "You little idiot!" I punched him square in the jaw "Now we're going to get in trouble!" I kept hitting him, to letting him get an opportunity to hit back.

Toby's P.O.V 

Jeff hit me. It didn't hurt. 'Dipshit, i can't feel any pain!' I didn't bother to fight back "Jef-" he hit me in the face again. "Don't you understand?! if y/n finds out about who we really are, she'll hate our guts!!"Jeff yelled out. I was shocked, jeff looked like he didn't want that to happen at all. "B-but... Slender... He n-needs to kn-know! W-what if E.J t-tries to h-hurt h-her again?!" i yelled back I pushed him away and stared my way back to Y/n's house to get my hatchet. The wind was blowing, and i could hear jeff scream out in frustration. "YOU SON OF A BITCH! GET BACK HERE!!" he ran towards me but i stepped out of his way and he fell flat on his face into the grass.

"Y-you know i w-won't t-tell her... N-not yet at l-least." i mumbled as i climbed up to her window and went inside. 'Y/n... she's still asleep.' I walked silently over to where my hatchet was and i pulled it out. I stared down at Y/n, i could see her scars that were on her arms. They're not a secret anymore since the principle found out. "Y-you're safe now. I won't let anything happen to you."  

'I will protect you no matter what.' I kissed her forehead and exited her room and climbed back down to see a completely pissed of Jeff.

I shook my head and started walking in the direction of our home, with Jeff following me.

Jeff's P.O.V

I fell on my face and made hard face plant with the grass. 'What the hell is wrong with me? I don't understand! why would it matter to me if Y/n would hate our guts?' i sat up and held my head in my hands, trying to at least figure out what was bothering me. "Y-you know i w-won't t-tell her... N-not yet at l-least" toby mumbled, and for some reason i felt... relieved. "yeah right..." i mumbled back but he was already in her room. A few minutes later toby came back out and started walking home and so i followed in silence. Thinking about... what would have happened if we hadn't gone to see Y/n... If we hadn't made it in time, or not gone at all? 'it would've been my fucking fault, and i would be the one to blame.' The rest of the way we just stayed quiet, not bothering to talk about the incident.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————— A/n: Oh my god!! I'm so sorry for keeping you all waiting, it's just i've been so busy with hell (school) and final assessments but do not fear! i have at least finally updated. I'm sorry if it is extremely short and crappy chapter! ;~;

~ Angel