Chapter 18: Jack Lough

My alarm went off, it gave me a headache. I couldn't sleep after remembering what happened last night. The clock read 6:30 a.m. Which by the way wasn't exactly everyone's favorite time of day.

I stood up and lazily walked over to my closet, picking through every piece of clothing I had. I finally found my (f/c) shirt and a pair of grey skinny jeans. After I changed I slipped on my sweatshirt and headed downstairs to make sure I had my things in my backpack. I let out a sigh of frustration since it was still too really and I didn't exactly have an appetite at the moment.

As I sat in the kitchen I kept replaying the event from last night, and trying to come up with a solution between it being a dream or that it was actually real. But that's crazy... Right? I shook my head and just got a glass of water.

'I wonder what Jeb and Tom will think about it.' I checked the clock an saw that it was now 7 o'clock. I picked up the monochrome backpack that was on the ground and walked out the door, not bothering to tell my mom or dad since they never really noticed.

As I walked out the door Jinni walked over to me waging her tail. I smiled and gave her a quick hug, "see you later Jinni." I walked off. I walked in the direction of the prison like school, but as I was half way there I stopped. For some reason I felt like something was wrong, I felt watched and it made me very anxious to get to school.

As I got closer to my destination I started to hear things. Like someone was following me. I tried to keep a steady pace but struggled since i was nervous. "Hey Y/n!" I head from behind me, I turned around and that's when I saw them. Jeb and Tom were the ones walking behind me. I smiled,"Hi guys, you scared the shit out of me" I laughed nervously.

Tom smiled "A-at least w-we aren't s-strangers" He said and he twitched. I walked over to them and gave them both a big hug. You let go of them and kept walking. Tom and Jeb just followed in silence until we reached the building, I sat on the ground and they did the same. "Y/n, you ok?" Jeb asked, I looked up and shook my head.

"Someone was in my room. Well it was 3 people..." I trailed off. I laughed a little "One of them reminded me of Tom. Weird huh?" I looked at Tom. He seemed a bit nervous but mostly surprised. "But it's impossible... It couldn't have been Tom. It seemed like a dream you know? It... It was real though. Th-the boy. There was a boy who had n-no eyes..."

Jeb hugged me. "Don't worry Y/n we'd never let anyone hurt you. I promise." I hugged Jeb back. "You're both such great friends." I smiled. The doors of the school were unlocked, and more students arrived. As we walked inside I turned my head to the right and saw a boy. He was a brunette, his eyes were a light blue and he smiled at me and continued walking. Slowly disappearing into the crowded hallways.

His smile sent a chill down my spine causing me to shiver a little. 'That smile though. I've seen it before. But who is he? No one was informed of a transfer student.' ((Sorry I can't italicize the text because of my F#ck!ng phone))

Jeb and Tom had math, while I had English. As we parted ways I felt nervous and insecure. I had a bad feeling as I kept
getting closer to the classroom.

As soon as I got to class the teacher, Ms. James, looked at us all and cleared her throat, "Students you have a new classmate is he will introduce himself." It was the same boy who I saw earlier in the hallway. He looked at the class and grinned "Sup? I'm Jack. Jack Lough." He scanned across the room and his eyes soon made contact with mine, they were cold and seemed to lack emotion. I looked away. "Jack, you may have a seat wherever you like." And with that she turned to face the board, already scribbling down some instructions.

Jack was slowly looking around the room. Studying everyone quietly and then he stopped by the empty seat next to me and sat down. He smelled a bit odd, he turned to me and smiled. "Hi I'm Jack, and you are?" He presented himself and extended his hand, waiting for my name. "Y/n. Nice to meet you, Jack." We both turned to face the front of the class and immediately started following the instructions up on the board.

----------------------------------------------
A/N: I'm so sorry if this chapter is SUPER crappy. Please forgive me, it's just I didn't get enough sleep and I had to deal with something. Anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter! I'll be writing the next part soon!