Chapter 5: Unwanted Explanations

Your P.O.V

i was walking out of the school building with Jeb and Tom following me. "Hey so where do you guys live?" i asked them. "W-we live near the w-woods" said Tom while popping his knuckles, which reminded me of jake, Jeb just looked down at the sidewalk. All of a suden I felt like i was being watched again. "What is it?" asked Jeb. "Nothing. I'm just... tired" i said without another word.

Jeb's P.O.V

I stared at her. She was shaking just slightly but to someone like me it is easy to tell that you have fear pumping through your blood, it's like I could almost smell it. I looked around and nothing was out of the ordinary. Just then I heard chuckling coming from up ahead. 'Thats strange but not like it was something new to me but (y/n) looks worried. I wonder why?'

Your P.O.V
I started to feel like my stomach was in a knot, then again that only happened when Jake and his friends were around. Then all of a sudden i could hear someone chuckling. "Well, look at what i found!" said Drake as we walked across the street and got a hold of me "(Y/N) why don't you introduce us to your... um friends?" i was shaking i almost seemed paralyzed. All of a sudden i felt a sharp painful sting on my cheek then i realized that Drake had slapped me. "D-drake if Jake finds out that you were hurting me without him he'll kill you." i said as he just eyed Jeb and Tom. "He thanks for caring but who are these guys?" Drake reached for his pocket knife.

"Leave her alone you fucking idiot." i was puzzled by whose voice it was and i saw that Jeb was different, there was this gleam in his eye that i saw it was like there was something inside him that had the urge to come out. "Stay out of this weakling!" Drake looked threatened as he pointed his knife at Jeb. A smirk slowly made its way onto Jeb's face. Meanwhile i stood there like an idiot ,in the grasp of a heartbroken bully who only wanted to get revenge on a girl who had completely no interest in him whatsoever, Jeb Attacked Drake when he least expected it and yelled at Tom to keep me away from the others. The others were going to Drake's aid and i just cried and pleaded for them to stop, I burried my face in Tom's chest.

Tom's P.O.V

i took (Y/N) away form the asshole and kept her away from the other guys. She was crying, and it surprised me very much because she barely even knew us and was begging for them to stop beating Jeb. Then i felt her shaking as she cried some more while burying her face into my chest to avoid seeing what was happening. "I-it's ok Y/N, Jeb h-has this under c-control.he'll be f-fine." I said to her while trying my best to not stutter. As I looked up I saw that all the guys were laying on the ground, but unconscious. Jeb walked toward us, he had bruise on his face and a few scratches due to the blade that one guy had.
"Y/N. It's ok." he said she turned around,
" J-jeb" Y/N looked like she was on the brink of tears. "You should have kept walking! Now your hurt and it's my fault!" Jeb and I were shocked, we never expected her to yell at us.

Your P.O.V
They looked shocked, but I don't care. "Why the fuck should we have kept walking and leave you behind!Why did that fucking asshole want to scare the shit out of you and not one of us?" He was furious, Jeb suddenly had a piercing look in his eye, and it scared me. "You should have kept walking anyways because that was between me and them and if I were to tell ANYONE! They would make everything worse!" I sank to my knees sobbing. Tom was the first one to my side. "What d-do you mean?" He whispered . he grabbed my wrist gently and was about to speak but was interrupted my me flinching. Jeb strode over and pulled my arm away from tom's and lifted my sleeve, uncovering the gruesome vocabulary that was carved into my once soft skin. Two pair of eyes quickly widened. "Why didn't you tell us sooner?" Jeb's voice went a little low, I looked at the ground shamefully, apparently it answered his question.
All of a sudden I felt arms wrap around me, they belonged to Jeb and Tom. I on the other hand was glad to have a hug since everything in my life had gone completely down hill but now I have two amazing friends.

////Author's note:
Hello meh lovely readers! I am sooo sorry that I didn't update sooner it's just I'm busy trying to stay calm while taking care of my sister. but anyways plz forgive me I tend to forget things @ times!
~ Frightened Angel