Chapter 3: The First Encounter

Someone's P.O.V
I was walking down the street I could see my school. This has to be one of the crappiest schools I've ever been sent to. Damn, I don't see why the hell I have to go to school. It's a just a bunch of Bull. 'great, the kid is coming'

Your P.O.V
I just walked out of my house. last night wasn't as bad as I thought, 'at least nothing got ugly'. I was walking down the street with my earphones on listening to (Fav. Band) and kept my head down, just in case Jake was around, Jake only lived 5 blocks away from me. I usually try to wake up at 5 a.m. that way I can avoid Jake in the mornings. As I walked to school I could see two figures standing at the entrance of the school. Shivers went down my spine 'could it be Jake?' As I closer I noticed it wasn't 'No...its just some other kids' I let out my breathe that I hadn't noticed I was holding. Curiosity started to fill my mind about the two kids, you realized that you have never seen them before.

Someone's P.O.V

'How great... more people, damn can't wait to see how this one will react when she sees me.' I watched as the girl walked towards me. She looked about 5'5" and she wore black skinny jeans and a gray sweatshirt, and wore black and white shoes. I looked over at "Tom", and he was twitching as always and popped his head as usual. He got up and looked at me and said "W-what do we d-do now?Do we t-talk to her or not?" i replied "If she talks to us then no but if she doesn't then we just observe her for now. Remember what he said." Tom just nodded and continued as he was.

Your P.O.V

As I approched the boys i could tell they were different. They didnt look different, i jut go the feeling. One boy was wearing an blue sweater he had brown hair and was twiching uncontollably while the other had a gray sweater on and had brown hair too. 'Maybe they're brothers..' Even though curiosity was taking over i didn't want to risk being bullied by two other people I didn't even know. So I sat under a tree avoiding any conflict that would stirr up between the three of us. 'This will be a long 2 hours..'