Chapter 20: You What?!

Hai guys! So I was wondering if you could give me some feedback about the story so far, ya know, since it's now the 20th chapter and all. Is there anything I should change? I'd be happy if you let me know :) Also I'm sooooo sorry! I've been really busy lately with school. ('Д' ) plz forgive me, I truly am sorry!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jeff/Jeb P.O.V
After class we were all able to leave school grounds. Thank Zalgo! I wasn't sure how long I would have been able to stay in that godforsaken classroom with the fucking teacher! What the hell is he? A parrot?! I shook my head, why are we still here?! I mean what the fuck are we supposed to be doing? 'Jeez Slender, what is the goddamn plan? ' a sigh of frustration escaped from my lips as Y/n walked out of the class room with me. I could feel her staring at me, I knew she wanted to ask what has been bothering lately. "Hey Jeb, I'm going to get my backpack, I meet you and Tom outside." She said as she turned in the direction of her locker. I silently watched as she soon disappeared into the mush of high schoolers, not even a minute later I saw that... freak in Y/n's direction. I watched silently before forcing myself to turn away, I felt my breathing get heavier. 'I know you're up to something...' a light growl urged to escape from my throat. I walked outside with Toby. "Jeffery..." I spun around and looked around a bit wildly, I felt someone was near by. I came face to face with Y/n's... acquaintance. He didn't seem frightened or even shocked to see me, I sternly looked at him mumbling... "Who are you?" The only reply I received was a grin, and without a word He walked off.

I stood there, dumbfounded. 'What hell?' His grin sent chills down my spine, I had a feeling he was E.J., but how could he?! A little itty-bitty guy like him? It can't be possible, right? I let out a sigh of frustration and looked at the front door to see Y/n. 'I wonder... How is he even her "friend"? No one talks to Y/n, plu-' I lost my train of thought when I suddenly realized that Y/n had just told me something.

"Huh? Sorry Y/n, I-I wasn't listening." Then Toby hit me on the head, "Y-You I-idiot. S-she said-" I cut him off, "What the fucking hell?! You can't just hit me on the head when you feel like it! Dumbass!" I was raged, and felt a bit embarrassed. Y/n shook her head, "Stop it already. I was saying that I kinda invited Jack over. To hangout with us tomorrow."

'Wait.... What?!?'