Chapter 4: Friends?

Your P.O.V
The school doors opened and I was walking in. Only 40 students had arrived so far, not including Jake and his friends, yet I keep feeling uneasy. Everyone walked into the lunchroom where we would wait until the bell rang. When I looked around for the strange boys I saw the one with the gray sweatshirt, he just stared at me.

The Boy's P.O.V
She noticed I was staring 'Damn it!' Tom noticed too. "H-hey you ok? You do know w-we can go talk to her. R-right?" He said while popping his neck. I was still wondering what was so special about her. 'Why would he want you?'

Your P.O.V
He looked away. I be came uncomfortable and I just started to walk to the restroom when I heard someone chuckling behind me. 'Jake!' Just then I was pushed into the wall and saw Jake standing in front of me, and all of a sudden I was starting to shake. He set his hand on my cheek and said "what a shame, I can't give you another gift today. But ya know what? You can have this." and with that being said he slapped me across the face. "Don't think I can't hurt you just because I'm leaving early." He said as he walked away. The bell rang and I ran to my locker and got my stuff out and hurried to class that way I could sit in the back and avoid feeling like everyone's eyes were on me.
"Class we have two new students. Boys will you introduce yourselves?" announced our teacher, Mrs.Hal, who had the twitching boy on her left and the boy with the gray sweatshirt to the right. Neither spoke until the one on the right said with a sneer "I'm Jeb" while pointing to himself then the other boy "and Tom. there ya happy now?" Mrs. Hal glared at Jeb and then said " Mr. Woods and Mr. Rogers, please have a seat next to Ms. (Last Name)" just then I realized that no one sat in the back table but me. They both walked over to my table while the other girls glared at me. Now it wanted to hide in a corner, and I decided to listen to my music. "Hey what are you listening to?" said the mysterious Jeb, "i'm listening to (Fav. Band)" I replied while looking at my phone, "Cool".

Meh Narrating
After class you noticed that you three had the same classes and that they kept sitting next to you, but it didn't bother you it was just found it weird. I guess Jeb noticed that because he asked if it was ok and the answer was it's fine. But the shocking part was that he and Tom asked so many questions, That you starting to think that there might be a developing friendship.