Chapter 9: Who are you?! What do you want?!

Tom's P.O.V
We left Y/N's house and no one seems to be out and everything seemed calm. The night seemed like it was waiting just for us. "Hurry up already! Im not going to wait all fucking night for you to decide whether or not your going to hurry!" Jeff yelled at me from the edge of the woods. I could feel something deep inside, it was like a burning feeling like the one that i got when i burned my house down and ever since. Now it was strong and i knew i had to do something about it. That is why Jeff and i are on our way back home.

Y/N P.O.V

He just stood there. He was wearing a black hood ,that covered his eyes from my site, grey jeans and black converse. I was holding my dog, Jinni, by her collar since it was the only confort i had because i was home alone. My sister was spending the night at her friend's while my parents are out of town. THe figure walked closer to me and Jinni started to growl. I was surprised that someone managed to get into my house. My heart pounded harder by every second that went by and then, he spoke. "Hi Y/N. I thought you were going to be a good girl today while i was gone. Now you disapointed me." I was shocked and felt as i had been hit by a car full speed. This "Figure" was Jake! All of a sudden i felt lightheaded. My grip losened on Jinni's collar and she pulled away from me and raced towards Jake.

When Jake realized this he dashed to the garage and hid behind the door and once Jinni was inside he ran back in to the kitchen, Shut the door and locked it. I felt so vulnerable right now, i mean i was inside my own house with my highschool bully who plays Football! My legs started to grow weak and then i collapsed to the ground, but i didnt feel the hard cool tile come in contact with my face. Instead i could feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist and then i dont know why but i lost consiense.

--- ONE HOUR LATER---

I was slowly waking up. My head hurt and i felt that i was on a bed, i imediately looked aound and i was on my bed. 'How did i get up here? Where is Jinni?! Di--' "Hey. Well look who woke up after an hour!" i looked at the person and... it was Jake. He slowly walked over to me. He was now sitting next to me, and he started to stroke my cheek. Chills went down my spine at his touch. "You know you need to lock your house before you decide to let you dog inside, and you also have to explain to me why you weren't behaving with the boys?" Jake asked as he gripped my arm which hurt like hell. "I didn't d-do anything. I-it wasn't m-my fault. Please dont hurt me." i felt tears start to stream down my face and he just brushed them away and then he made me look at him. "Now will you tell me who your friends think they are? And if you tell me the truth no harm will come to you... on Monday. okay?" i couldn't help but think of how great everything would be if i were to not get hurt for at least one day. But i would be betraying Jeb and Tom. 'Not like he completely knows who they are' i lied to Jake. "They were not my friends, it was Ed and Arron. They were the ones who were walking and they saw that i was alone so they decided to beat the crap out of Drake and the other." i felt bad that i was involving Ed and Arron, they are bullied by Jake too and i knew it wasn't right but i was just so vulnerable of the thought of telling Jake about Tom and Jeb.

Jake just looked at me and whispered into my ear "Hopefully you didn't lie to me Y/N." i looked at him and before i knew it he pulled me into a Passionate kiss but i didnt kiss him back and he pulled away. Jake stood up and headed for the door but stopped to look back at me and said "See you on Monday Y/N". With that said he walked away and out the front door. I was completely shocked.

~MEANWHILE~

Jeb's P.O.V

We finally made it home. Now to be my beautiful self and to slit some throats tonight.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: Hi so umm i made this beautiful chapter that took me all afternoon T~T But it was worth it! im proud of myself i wrote 2 chapters in one week, but i hope you all enoyed it and have a wonderful christmas!🎄🎁😊

~ Frightend___Angel