Chapter 1: The Daily Routine

Like I said: might no be that good 0_0

(Y/N) your name (l/n) last name (h/c) hair color (e/c) eye color <----remember these

Your P.O.V

Today was like any other day. Or so I thought. As i walked through the halls trying my best to blend in trying to avoid a certain group and get home. " Hey, where do you think your going?" asked that terrifying voice that made me suffer every day. "T-to class." I replied avoiding eye contact with the bulky 10th grade quarterback and his idiotic friends. He bullied me for no reason, ever since I moved here. "Now Now. What's the hurry?" he asked as I tired to go around but quickly pulled me back by my hood. As I was pulled back, his friends got a hold of my wrists, and as soon as they came in contact I could feel my cuts from yesterday reopening that was a 'gift' from the group. "Jake why today? You hurt me everyday. Why?" I asked trying to fight back tears while looking at Jake ,who had no pity in his eyes."Let me see. I don't know maybe its because you are a straight 'A' student? or maybe you are worthless. I know. You are a spoiled rich kid!" Jake was never the kind of guy to show his real emotions. But this time. I knew he wasn't lying.

Sure I had a few things but I wasn't rich or popular. 'What did I even do to him? I never even talked to him, or anyone!' I was so confused! while i was lost in my thoughts Jake slapped me. "(Y/N), haven't you ever noticed your a worthless piece of shit?" Jake said through clenched teeth. He reached to his back pocket and pulled out his knife. "Now. Let's give you another gift.". My eyes widened in horror This was what I hated most about Jake. As he pulled up one of my sleeves my blood turned cold. My arm had many horrible words carved in, and blood was dripping out from the word: Bitch. Now i can feel the blade against my skin. As I was about to cry out in pain a hand clasped over my mouth, this hand belonged to drake he always had a thing for me but i never found interest in the asshole.

Jake's P.O.V

'This bitch is such a crybaby!' I thought to myself as I carved a new 'gift' into her arm. 'Done'. "Well (y/n) our fun has come to an end. What a shame." I smirked evilly at her. Tears streamed down her face, and I knew I frightened her. Then again she is spoiled. I saw as she got up that she was trembling and she slowly staggered to the direction of her house. 'Only if she didn't have that stupid guard dog I could have more fun'.