Chapter 7: What Just Happened?

Y/N P.O.V
We walked up the stairs and were about to enter my room but for some very odd reason I felt uncomfortable like I usually do when I'm home alone without anyone around. Nothing was out of the ordinary but i felt uneasy t the time but brushed it off as if nothing were wrong. 

"So this is your room?" Jeb said while i put my backpack in the closet. i smiled and replied "Yep. This is it. I know its not much to look at but it'll do", tom was looking out my window letting in a cool breeze. "Y-you have a-a nice view from u-up here." i looked at him and smiled. "Thanks." I look out the window and say nothing and then go to my mini refrigerator and grab an ice pack and threw it at jeb, who caught it swiftly. I heard a faint grumble. Jeb tom and i looked at each other and laughed, it was our stomachs. We made our way down the stairs into the kitchen and raided the cabinets for anything we could get our hands on. Jeb had found 2 large bags of chips while Tom grabbed some fruit, and i just some pop.

-1 hour later--

We were talking about how stupid Drake and the others looked when Jeb just beat the crap out of them. I looked at my phone and saw it was only 5:30 and i got up and headed to the living room. 

"Where are you going?" Jeb asked while he followed me, and Tom behind him. "Just follow me." As we entered the room i started rummaging through a pile of movies. Tom was the first one to my side meanwhile Jeb flopped on the couch and hugged a pillow. He looked funny. "So w-what kind of m-movies do you h-have?" Tom asked as he looked at each movie intently. I smiled and said "Well my dear friends," i said in a fake British accent ", i have Comedy, Romance, Action, Mystery, and my personal Favorite Horror. Muahaha!", when i realized that I was being a weirdo I felt myself blush and heard a sudden burst of laughter erupt from behind me. "HAHAHA! Wow i never could imagine you becoming a Tomato!" Both jeb and Tom started laughing their asses off. i was indeed embarrassed, yet i didn't mind so i just threw a pillow at Jeb's face and he fell to the floor which made me laugh like crazy. 

        "Y/N," he whined "why did ya do that?". I wanted to speak but it was impossible because i couldn't stop laughing. Next thing i knew he lunged at me and pinned me to the ground. He was on top of me in what had seemed in a blink of an eye, the room fell into silence. I could feel my cheeks heat up considering Jeb's face was only a few inches away from mine. I could see to become uneasy at the sight and his face darken a little. But my focus went back to Jeb who flashed me a devilish smile and whisper into my ear "You wanna throw a pillow at me again? Because it you do then i'd like to see ya try." I could feel my breathe quicken. 

Muahaha! Cliffhanger! Yes! sorry. now you are going to wonder whats going inside Toms head and what happens between you and Jeb now since he pinned you! ~ Frightened Angel