Chapter 10: OUR weekend

Toms P.O.V
We reached our house and it was kinda quiet but then again this is the mansion. I walked inside and went into the kitchen. 'God I'm hungry. I wonder if we still have pancakes?' I was rummaging through the fridge when I heard someone behind me. Since I was, well me, I quickly turned around and saw my boss. "H-hey Slendy. What is i-it?" I said but he seemed serious, even though he had exactly NO facial features, "Can you tell me WHY you and Jeff have arrived this late?" His voice was stern and I felt like I was 8 years old again. I looked up at him and said, "W-Well. umm. You see w-we made a friend. Her n-name is Y/N and we w-went over to her h-house.", Slendy's face darkened and it was scary as hell. "And did you or Jeff bring any harm to Y/N?," he asked and i just shook my head, "Did you two get into any trouble that would affect Y/N later?!" Slender asked as he grabbed me by the hood. "Well Jeff beat the crap out of Drake and a few others because the bully Y/N" I choked out, slender froze and put me down and walked away. 'Damn why is he so worried about Y/N anyway?' I ran upstairs and into my room and changed into my regular clothes. I walked into my closet and grabbed hold of my hatchet, oh how I loved then, especially when they hacked into the flesh of my victims. just thinking about it put a grin on my face.

Jeb's P.O.V
I walked into my room and go into my soft white hood and black jeans and converse. I could hear Toby start to go through the fridge. I walked out of my room because I could hear someone talking to Toby so I walked out my door and stood in the hallway, it sounded like Slendy. 'wonder what they're talking about'. I heard him say "Did you two get into any trouble that would affect Y/N later?!" saw slender half yell at Toby and then Toby said "Well Jeff beat the crap out of Drake and a few others because the bully Y/N" I was confused about why slender was so worried so I decided that I would go visit Y/N on my way to go kill a random family.

-In Town-
(Still Jeff's P.O.V) I walked to Y/N house and I climbed the tree that was by her window and I saw that she was just staring at the door. I was confused and I saw that she was shocked and confused about something, and I was about to open her window that way I could talk to her but I stopped myself remembering that I was myself and not "Jeb", I just climbed down the tree and walked to a random house where there seemed to be about five people inside and so I broke in through the backyard door and quietly made it upstairs to the master bedroom and the parents were sound asleep. It made me hungry for blood. Slowly stood on the bed and waited for at least one of them to awaken and the wife was the first to wake up and she saw me standing there she was about to scream and I immediately covered her mouth with my hand and said "Shhh, don't worry I just think you should just Go To sleep" and I slowly sliced her neck and saw blood flow out.
I left the father there and went to the bedroom of a child and she was having a sleep over so I made my way to them and woke them up one by one and sliced their throats and saw in amusement as the room floor was quickly a pool of blood. I loved it. And then I made my way to the last room and silently opened the door but I saw someone on top of the girl and it seemed like someone I know-- TOBY?! He hacked his hatchet into the small fragile body and kept hacking at it that you wouldn't be able to recognize that it was a little girl.

Toby's P.O.V
I snuck in through a bedroom window and noticed that the room was pink. And I swear it was sickening. The room was pink, the door, the chairs, and the bed. 'Why does every little girl love pink so much?!' I made my way to the bed and saw that it was a girl that was about 10 years old. Now that i actually think about it it never really bothered me. She woke up and starred at me, she noticed my ax and turned pale. "Who are you?" she asked in a shaking voice i smiled and walked over to her and said "I'm Toby and im not going to hurt you... For now." she was about to get out of the bed and i decided to pounce on her and i sat on top of her and said "Dont worry you wont feel anything anymore." and with that i sank my hatchet into her small body and kept hacking into it. By the time i was finished i saw Jeff at the door way. "What are you doing here?!" i yelled at him, "I'm here because i have to calm my hunger for blood! Just like you. Except i got here first!!" Jeff yelled at me and i gripped my hatchet and glared at him. Then we heard a cry. It came from the master bedroom and we both ran there silently and saw the Father crying over his wife's dead body. And i imediately threw my hatchet at him and he fell limp. i looked at jeff and ran out of the house. I was still pissed off at him about what happened at Y/N house, so i went to her house and watched her as she browsed the internet on her laptop. I smiled at the thought of being her friend. "See you on Monday Y/N". I whispered.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope your all happy with this chapter even though it's kinda short <(•___•)> anyways hope ya luv it! ~ Frightened___Angel