Chapter 19: New Friend?

Y/n's P.O.V

After the class ended I walked out with Jack. We were just talking about who our favorite bands were and how boring Ms.James teaching methods were. I laughed as he made a joke, I walked towards my locker and opened it.

"Hey there Y/n..." I froze, I'd know that voice anywhere, Drake. "Who's your new friend?" He asked as he shoved Jack against one of the lockers. "Drake! Leave him alone. He's new, and doesn't need any of this crap." I yelled at him. Jack pushed Drake away. "Don't. Touch me." He growled.

"Hey drake, leave Y/n alone. Now." It was Jeb, Tom stood behind him but he made his way towards me and glared at Drake.

"Or what? You'll beat the living shit out of me? Good luck with that." He smirked, Jeb clenched his fist making his knuckles turn white, "No, I'll put you in the goddamn hospital." I was surprised that Jeb was talking to Drake that way, but then again he didn't care if it was him or Jake. I was scared, almost to the point where my knees felt weak. I had closed my locker and grabbed both Jack and Toby's hand and started walking off to our next class. "Jeb. Let's go, we're going to be late." As I kept walking I saw Jeb following us to the next class.

Jeff/Jeb's P.O.V

Toby and I got out of our lame-ass class and headed over to Y/n's locker. I smiled since I knew I'd see Y/n again. 'Wait... Who is that with her? Grr! Who the fuck does he think he his?!?' As I thought to myself I saw that dimwit walk over to Y/n, he never leaves her alone now. I walked up to Drake, "Hey Drake, leave Y/n alone. Now." I wasn't in the mood right now to argue, "Or what? You'll beat the living shit out of me? Good luck with that." I glared, and if looks could kill he'd be dead for two fucking lifetimes! "No, I'll put you in the goddamn hospital." I had my fists clenched tightly, my knuckles turned very white, I saw Y/n grab the Guys hand and Toby's. "Jeb. Let's go, we're going to be late." As soon as she was a good distance away I looked at Drake, "You come near her or even lay a finger on Y/n. You'll wish you hadn't met us." I walked off, trailing behind the trio in front of me. I let out a sigh. 'What the fuck is wrong with me? Why am I so overprotective of Y/n... We're only friends...right? Right?! Why would she like someone like me when she can go for any other guy she wants...' I shook my head 'Ugh, why am I even think about that?!'

I ran into Toby, "What the fuck?!" I fell backwards. "What are you doing?" I asked as I rubbed the back of my head. 'SHIT!! That hurt...' Toby helped me up as Y/n walked towards me. "Jeb. This a new friend of mine,Jack. Jack this is Jeb and Tom." She said a she pointed from me to Toby. I look at this guy, Jack, he look Very familiar. I wasn't sure where but I had seen him before. "So, Jack have you lived here long?" I questioned him. Jack grinned, "Not long, my family just moved here a few days ago." There was a sort of glint in his eyes, I didn't like it at all, his smile was crooked. Y/n was still holding his hand, and my heart started to race causing my blood to boil. "Y/n let's go to class." I grabbed her hand pulling her away from Jack. 'Jack I will fucking kill you, wait...' As I kept thinking to myself Y/n kept calling my name bringing me back to reality. "Huh? What is it?" I looked at her confused, "What's wrong with you,Jeb? You're never like this."

I looked down, "Y/n, listen I don't trust Jack. Please, just please stay away from him." I was begging her to not get near him, I never begged which I guess is why Toby looked at me like I was losing my mind. She sighed, "Ok... if you say so." I knew she doesn't like the idea of keeping her distance from Jack, it was hard for her to make friends since every fucking person ignores her. 'I'm sorry, Y/n.' We started walking to class with a jackass close behind. ((See what I did there? XD no? Ok... um never mind just keep reading))

Toby/Tom's P.O.V

After Y/n pulled me and the other guy away from Drake, I looked over at her friend. His smiled seemed to be twisted but in a way that it looked like a normal smile to anyone. It sent chills down my spine, I was taken back by how much she already trusted him. Even though she quickly got along with Jeff and I. My eyes widened a bit his hair was the same as EJ's and his smile is very similar. No it can't be... why would EJ be here anyways?! Slender wouldn't have sent him... right? Worry slowly started to overcome me as an unpleasant feeling formed in my stomach. 

I was shocked when Jeff pulled her away from him after she made the small introduction. "Jeb? Jeb...?" I looked at Y/n, she was trying to get Jeff's attention while a confused Jack was left behind. Jeff came back to reality and looked at Y/n, "Huh? What is it?" Y/n looked worried. "What's wrong with you Jeb? You're never like this" I looked at Jeff as he replied "Y/n, listen I don't trust Jack. Please, just please stay away from him." I was surprised that he was begging, but I don't care because Jack could be... well... Jack. After Y/n agreed to try and keep her distance from her new "friend" we went to class. But he had the same class, so can't do anything about that.

-------------------------------------------
A/N: So... not much to say about this chapter! Now I bet you're wondering if Toby will tell Jeff right? XD you'll have to wait and see!! Love ya!
- angel