Chapter 13: Suspended

Y/N P.O.V
I was trying to get away from Jake and suddenly Jeb and Tom were in front of us. "Jake.Let.Go.Of.Her!" Jeb said through clenched teeth which surprised me so much because I thought he would be pissed off at me. My thoughts were interrupted by Jake saying that I didn't want their help, when in all fucking reality that's all I wanted! And out of nowhere Tom started to beat up Jake and I got up that way I could get away from Jake, yet I was embraced in a hug from Jeb.

Jake quickly looked for an opportunity to get at Tom and took it. He nailed a punch in Tom's face which seemed to piss him off more and he started to hit Jake again. I noticed that Tom was starting to get tired so Jeb let go of me and pulled him off of Jake and started swinging at him. Jake dodged a punch that was about to hit him in the stomach and elbowed Jeb in the face, blood started to slowly drip. I was about to rush over to Tom but was quickly pulled back by an arm grabbing a hold of my wrist which stung like hell. I was pulled into a rough kiss and was used as a shield.

'Wtf?! Why am I a shield? Oh yeah it Jake how could I forget?' I thought to myself at the moment. Jake's raspy voice interrupted my thoughts "Now what are you two going to do? Huh? I know you won't hurt my Y/N." I looked at my only two friends, and I saw their faces darken and a gleam in their eyes of hatred. "W-who said s-she was y-yours?" Tom said in a menacing voice while Jeb glared daggers at Jake which comforted me in a strange way. They slowly walked closer to us and Jeb ran towards us and somehow hit Jake square in the face, when his grip loosened on me Tom pulled me away and made sure I was far from Jake. Just as I thought Jeb was going to mess Jake up more he walked back over to Tom and stood protectively in front of me. "Stay. Away. From. Her." he said in a very stern voice that frightened me.

Jeb's P.O.V
My blood started to boil and now I was officially pissed off. 'No one can hurt Y/N because she is MINE! Wait. what am i saying?! Shes just my friend, i cant like her that way because she'll never accept me! right?.' I walked over to where they were and Toby was with me. "Jake. Let. Go.Of.Her." was all i could say since i was going to try to not get too pissed off. He started saying that she didnt want our help, and i knew that deep inside Y/N did want our help. Her eyes just said everything for her.  Toby immediately lost it and went aftr Jake and i hugged her because she thought we were still mad. Toby looked like he was getting tired so i just thought it would be a great opportunity to kick Jake's ass. But he nailed me in the gut. 'Fuck'. it hurt but not as much as it was going to hurt him. 

We kept trying to beat the crap out of eachother and then thats when his old man showed up."What the hell are you doing to my son?!" I could hear from down the hall. It was Jakes father, and he was buff and tall. "Tom..." she said and he looked at her "Thank you" was all Y/N could manage to say while our parents showed up. His father looked at me and punched me i looked at him and was about to knock the damn lights out and then came slendy. "Jeb. What are you doing child?" he asked. I looked up at him and frowned "Nothing." i looked at Y/N and she was holding toby's hand which made me feel like someone was stabbing me with my own damn knife! I guess slendy noticed because he looked at me then at Toby. "Tom. Please come here." Toby looked at slender and then at Y/N and slowly walked towards us while letting go of her hand. "Y-yes sir?" he asked while looking up at Slender in his human-form. He looked at both of us with his pale blue eyes pierced into our own. He sighed "My children we will discus this later. At home" Nothing else was said, until her parents arrived.

Y/N P.O.V

There was a man, with White hair and pale blue eyes. I didnt know what it was about him bbut he seemed familiar. I guess he noticed i was staring because he told Jeb and Tom that they would talk later. "Y/N" i heard someone call my name. I looked down the hall and saw that my mother and father walking towards me, he was mad. He was suddenly infront of me, i could feel my stomache slowly froming into a knot. I was getting worried. "H-hi dad" i quietly said. He came closer and looked down at me which was somethin that i usually got when i was in trouble. "We have a lot to talk about when we arrive at home." I knew that is shouldnt talk back so i didnt and just sttod there. I didnt feel so nervous with the man around. I feel like i've met him before. My mother asked me what was wrong and when she saw the man i swear she went ghost white, her eyes widened and she looked like she was going to burst out crying, so she excused herself to go to the lady's room. We all stood there in silence until Mrs.Perterson came and invited everyone into her office. I could feel myself shaking but onlyl barely. I sat down.Scared.But Jeb and Tom were on either side of me so i felt a little safer.