V2E2: The Girls are Back in Town

At last, the semester break was coming to an end. Two short weeks, and yet Anon felt like so much had happened. He patted his stomach, once so emaciated that his skeleton printed on his skin, now toned and lightly muscular. He was still quite surprised by his sudden gains.

"Must be the food here." He mused as he reminded himself to thank Blake again for the training.

The Beacon's bullhead stop was veritably swarmed by people, both old and new, as transfer students and students who were returning from the break. Although someone from Remnant might have had difficulties finding people in a crowd, Anon had no such issues. He passed through the swarm of shade-like beings representing people like they were smoke. Unlike last time, he was unfazed by the act.

He pulled out a cigar, lighting it with a new engraved lighter. He added the tobacconist to his list of people he needed to thank again for their time and kindness. He sat on a bench and let the newest wave of students wash by him. However, he kept his eyes peeled for any notable character. The only people that fit the bill were none other than Team SSSN (Season), minus their jovial macaque leader. And if the look on Sage and Neptune's faces were anything to go by, it was clear that they weren't happy with their team captain's stupid idea of getting stowaway on a ship.

"Told you nerds that we should have put a collar on him." Scarlet flippantly told his crew.

"Scar, you do know the implication of collaring a Faunus, right?" Sage asked worriedly.

"It's a manner of speech, Sage." The pirate told the pilgrim with an eye roll. "Get with the program."

"Guys..." Neptune whined. "Can we not? And especially this early?"

"Fine." The pair said simultaneously.

"Besides," Neptune wondered. "I thought you would have gone with him, Scar."

Scarlet gasped in false offence.

"Just because I was born at sea and dream of sailing the Great Blue once more does not mean that-"

"Shut up, Scarlet." His other teammates told him in sync.

Anon chuckled at the interaction as they disappeared from view.

"Scarlet the pirate was born at sea?" He sarcastically drolled. "Who could have seen that one coming?"

The wind blew silently from up high, making him look upward. A large luxury white V-TOL bearing the sigil of the Schnee family flew proudly in the skies like the banners hanging from its tail. Anon kept his eyes on the snowflake as he pulled out his scroll to text Blake.

Me: 'Kitty-03, this is OP, copy?'

LilKitty: 'I hate you.'

                 'Also what?'

Me: 'We have confirmed visual on Princess-02's personal carrier, over.'

LilKitty: 'I'll take it Weiss is coming?'

He answered her question with a photo of Weiss's bullhead.

LilKitty: 'I'll be over in five minutes, give or take.'

Me: 'Copy, Kitty. Over.'

She sent an exasperated emoji, to which he responded with an upside-down smiley face.

A rapidly approaching rumbling alerted him to another returning friend. As soon as he turned to face the sound, a yellow and black sports motorcycle made a sudden stop in front of him. The tires screeched and the bike stood on its front tire in a reverse wheelie, A mane of golden hair whipping him in the face in slow motion. Anon stood stiffly in shell shock as the bike slammed back down onto its two wheels right at his feet. Yang set down her kick-stand and nonchalantly took off her helmet with a shake of her hair. She smiled at her friend.