Chapter 33

Chapter 33

KIOS'S POV.

"You sure, Kuya? Paano mo siya nakita?"

"I'm not sure about what I saw. Basta 'yun 'yong sa part na hinawakan ko ang kamay ni Sab at sabay kami pumunta sa inyo."

After I said that, they both looked at me and gave me an unconcious look.

"You held Sabrina's hand?" Lethal asked.

"Hinawakan mo Kuya?"

What the fuck? What's wrong with them?

"Yeah? Because I saw that she was staring at Sabrina. I don't know why so I make a move para hindi maituloy ang gusto niyang balakin." I said.

They both sighed heavily with a sound of relief. What the hell?

"That's impossible. She's in the US. Anong kailangan niya?"

"Maybe you might see wrong? And you told us you saw her exactly of night. It was dark that day so maybe you saw wrong."

I shrugged after hearing their comment.

"Maybe... I don't know. Baka nga." I responded. Unsured.

"Mmm, masaya na siya sa US, Kuya. Wala na siyang dapat balakin dito sa Pilipinas. And if maybe she will comeback here, for sure naman, wala kanang pakialam 'di ba?" Xace asked and looked at me deeply.

"Yeah. You are totally fine, healed and moveon, right? Wala kanang nararamdaman sa babaeng unang minahal mo kung sakaling magkita ulit kayo."

"You know what, it just funny that you fell in love with a young age. Grabe, 13 ka pa lang no'n—"

"Shut up, Xace!" I glared at him.

He giggled and pretend to zip his mouth.

"Well, Xace has a point. Tapos 15 ka naging broken dahil iniwan ka kaya pagtungtong mo ng 16, you became a trouble maker. Hanggang ngayon pa rin bang 17 kana?"

"You both, shut up. I don't have a feelings to her anymore."

"Why?"

"Why?"

They both asked.

I looked at them both without blinking. Should I confess my feelings?

"Umm... I don't know. How about the both of you? Do you have a feelings to someone else? I never heared of you liking woman. May nagugustuhan na ba kayong pareho?" I asked.

They both looked away that makes my eyebrow's raised.

"A-actually... I need to tell you both something..." Lethal stuttered. 

"A-ako r-rin... may gusto akong sabihin."

"Same."

We looked to each other at the same time, confuse.

"You first, Lethal."

"No, you first, Kios."

"Why me? Damn it! You first, Xace."

"No!"

I sighed heavily. Damn this two people.

"Fine, let's say it together." I said that makes them agreed.

We both sighed and looked to each other. At maya-maya pa...

"I forgot!" at once we said and stood up.

"Maybe, someday."

"Same. Sa susunod na lang."

"Me too. I should keep this before telling you both."