Chapter 59

Chapter 59

"What an amazing voice, Lethal." my manager praised me after hearing my voice.

Those people aroud me gave me a compliment look na nagbibigay sa akin ng saya.

"You're handsome, also. Hindi na ako magtataka kung sisikat ka. You had potential." he added.

I just nodded and bowed my head as my thankful answered.

After that, we celebrate until I got tired and drove to our home. When I entered the door, I rapidly walked towards to my room, opened it and locked it. And as I get inside, I quickly lay down on my bed.

Luminga-linga ako hanggang sa makita ko ang libro na na-published ko 3 years ago. Kinuha ko 'yon at binasa. The main character on my story was me and her. The story I made was inspired to our story.

Binasa ko nang paulit-ulit yon hanggang sa mapagod ako.

I took a deep breathe as I stared in the window, I closed my eyes and turned off the aircon and immediatley stood up and walked towards to my terrace. I put my both hands in the side of my pants as I enjoying the view.

Fuck. Silence while watching the view makes me think of you.

Damn 8 years. Now it's the 8 years and you're still not here. Still far and didn't know where the hell you are. Where the hell are you?

I should be mad at you pero hindi. Mas nagagatungan ang pagmamahal ko sa 'yo.

Sabrina, soon I'll be a singer.

Remember what I promised?

The first song I will make is for you.

About you.

So, I am hoping for you to come back.

I miss you...

Your laugh, your smile, your being talkative and more everything about you.

Another morning, I irritated stood up when I heard Kios voice, forcing me to wake up. Niyaya niya kami kagabi at dapat hindi kami sasama but this damn guy made desicion for the two of us.

"Fuckyou, Kios! You ruined my dream!" I shouted but he just ran away.

I shaked my head and lazily stood up. Damn it, I didn't say I'm in but this damn guy is so stubborn.

"Babae?" I asked the Guard when we arrived to our Mansion.

And then, my whole body stunned for a moment when I recognized the girl what the Guard said. As my eyes scanned her, I must say that she's really grown up and look matured. She's crying while staring at us too.

I want to yell at her, I want to mad at her for leaving us for fucking 8 years. Also, I want to cry infront her because I've waited for so fucking many years and I didn't expect that I'll just saw her here in a coincidence.

Pero hindi ko magawa... hindi ko kayang magalit sa kaniya.

That is why, I promised to myself that I will never let happen what happened before. Hearing her explanations slapped me for too much pain. Hindi ko alam na sa galit ko sa kaniya dahil sa pag alis niya, siya naman ay nasasaktan mag isa at umiiyak tuwing gabi.

Damn it. If I only knew...

She sacrificed for us.

She did everything to save us.

She sacrificed a lot. A fucking lot.

"I will never let you go, again," I whispered at the atmosphere. "Today, hindi ko na gagayahin ang dati, I need to prove myself to you. You're gone for a damn 8 years so I will never gonna lose in my side again," I took a deep breathe and stood up. I tilted my head to stare at the sky and whispered, "Sabrina... I need your answer now."