Chapter 17

Ok so I'm skipping ahead 2 weeks. Right now everybody is headed to the airport so they can go to Cali.

🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬

[Naomi P.O.V.]

Me: Would you come on?

Tiara: Don't rush! Beauty takes time. (Poses; laughs)

Me: Oyyy. (Rolls eyes playfully)

This girl spent pretty much all night picking out outfits and packing. Then spent most of the morning getting ready. I honestly don't even think she went to sleep. I was walking out the house when Twist dropped one of my bags.

Me: Aye! Be careful with that please!!

Twist: (sighs) You know, it would be nice if you actually HELPED me!

Me: (holds hands up) And mess up my nails? I don't think so. (Laughs)

Twist: Wasn't complaining about that last night wh-- (gco)

Me: (eyes get big) TWIST?!

Twist: (smirks) Uh huh.

I turned around to the sound of a dropped bag. Tiara was standing there with her hands covering her face.

Tiara: Kill the visual Jesus. Kill it!

Me and Twist bust out laughing. Me and him are finally back on track and are doing a little better since that talk we had 2 weeks back. We haven't really argued or had any problems since.

Tiara: Ugh. (looks at watch) Ok can we go? We're running late!! I still gotta drop Makayla off!!

Twist: Shut tf up. You the main one that took all day.

Tiara: (sticks tongue out)

Twist: Yea. Real mature. (Chuckles)

I shook my head and walked back in the house along with Twist. He grabbed the last of the bags and went to the car. I looked around to make sure we were ready for departure. Once Tiara had Makayla situated in the car, she came back in.

Tiara: Is that everything?

Me: Yep. (Popping the P sound)

Tiara: Koo. (Exhales) Cali in 6 hours huh?

Me: Yas lawd. WHEW!

We shared a laugh. She went back outside. I grabbed my purse and turned on the alarm. I walked outside, locking the door behind me. I hopped in the car and we were off to the airport. CALI HERE WE COME BABY!!

☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

[Kash P.O.V] - I was in Augusta dropping off little Travon at my moms. Really hate that I'm leaving my baby for two whole weeks.

Me: (kneels down) Ok. Be good, listen to grandma and I promise I'll be back soon.

He looked at me and then down at the ground. It be moments like these that breaks my heart. 😔

Me: Baby what's wrong?

Travon: I'm gonna miss you mama. (Hugs me)

Me: Awww. Come on now. Your gonna make mama cry. Do you wanna see me cry?

Travon: (shakes head) No.

Me: (hand on his cheek) I promise that I'll call and FaceTime you every morning and every night.