Part 2

{Same day}

[Twist P.O.V.] - I'm going crazy as fuck right now!! I been texting and calling Naomi and she just will not talk for me. Just keeps ignoring me. I don't have any clue where she been staying and no one else seems to know so I don't really know what to do right now. I came home to Dallas to try to distract my mind cause being home, I just might go insane. I'm at my mother's house kicking it with my nephews Dre and Dominique. We were playing 2k. Then my sis walked in.

Crys: (sits on the couch) Sup.

Me: Nun.

Crys: Mmmm.

Me: What?

Crys: I know you. And I know when somethings wrong. So spill!

Me: (sighs) Its Naomi.

Crys: (smiles) How is my sista to be?

Me: Mad at me.

Crys: (smacks teeth) What you don did?

Me: I ain't do nun! Its just that (looks down at the kids) -- can we talk in the kitchen?

I didn't wanna say what I was about to say in front of Dre and Nique. They smart asf already for the ages. We went into the kitchen where my mama was cooking.

Crys: (sits on the countertop) Now. You were saying?

Me: Its this girl named Nicole. She's Naomi's fr-- well xfriend now but she's pregnant.

Crys: Sooooo?

Me: Ol girl sayin the baby mine.

MamaTwist: (spins around) What?! What the hell you done did?

Twist: I didn't do anything mama.

MamaTwist: So your not the father?

Me: (shrugs) Well-- (gco)

MamaTwist: CHRISTOPHER MOORE! (holds knife up)

Crys: Ok hold on. So you DID sleep with her? Just don't know if its yours or not?

Me: (nods) I guess.

MamaTwist: What do you mean you guess? It's either you did or you didn't!

Me: (shrugs) I don't know! I was messed up. Really don't remember a thing mama.

MamaTwist: Dammit boy! Told you them drugs was no good. I told you Christopher!!

Me: I know mama. I'm sorry.

Crys: So Naomi not talking to you?

Me: (awakes head) Ain't even been home since she find out.

MamaTwist: (shakes head) I'm ashamed. What you gonna do if the baby is yours? Huh?

Me: Imma take care of it. What else is there to do?

Crys: Dang Chris. (Shakes head)

MamaTwist: You have a very nice girl Christopher. She is the only girl that I have actually ever approved of. Why would you mess that up son? Huh? Why????

Me: It's like I did this on purpose mama. I feel just as guilty and I just wanna make it right. I don't wanna lose her.

MamaTwist: Well so much for that. Look at what you've done Chris. --You needa stop actin all crazy and wake up boy! Your not a little boy no more.