Chapter 20

[Kash P.O.V.] - I had just hopped out the shower and was doing all my hygiene stuff. Once I finished that, I went and picked out my outfit. I chose to wear my black bandeau and black leggings w/ my all black timberlands. I flat ironed my hair and let it drop. I threw on my clothes and added my accessories. I took a look in the mirror. Goddamn I'm sexy! 😏 Tonight is the night to let loose and hell, find me a new lil boo. My motto right now is-- FUCK ALL THE DRAMA AND LET'S PARTYYYY!!!

😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜

[Paris P.O.V.] - So I'm in my room about to pick out my outfit, which will take me FOREVER cause I care a lot about how I look. I did all my hygiene and makeup stuff. I just put my hair up in a bun. But I just need to put on my outfit and add my accessories and I will be done. So I decided to ask Rome since she was a fashion goddess.

Me: (runs to Rome room; bangs on the door) ROMEEE!!!

Rome: (doors swings open) What? What?

Me: I need your fashion sense. Please?

Rome: (laughs) Ok. Just hold on real quick.

She grabbed her robe and put it on since she was standing in a tank and her boy shorts. We went back into my room and she went through my bag.

Rome: Mmmm.... No..... ugh..... ehh.... Oh... (gasp) This!

She picks out the outfit an lays it on the bed. It was perfect. She chose a crop top, ripped jeans and a pair of pink heels,.

Me: Ahhh!! (Hugs Rome) Thank you sooo much! You are a life saver!!

Rome: Yeaaaa. I know. Now time for me to go get ready.

Me: Okkk.

She walked out and I got dressed. After that I threw on some accessories and I grabbed my phone and clutch and headed downstairs. I need a pre-drink before we hit this party!!

😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜

[Rome P.O.V.] - After I went and helped Paris, I came back in and started getting dressed since I did all my hygiene, hair and makeup stuff already. I was going to wear my black sports bra, black leggings and my black puma slides. I then added my accessories. I took a look in the mirror and fell in love with myself. Ahhh!!! I grabbed my phone off the charger and grabbed my clutch. I walked downstairs as I texted Prince. I walked into the kitchen and seen Paris and Kash.

Me: (shakes head) Already drinking and we ain't even hit up the club yet. (Laughs)

Kash: So you just haddddddd to dress like me?

Me: What? I didn't even know you was wearin that!

Paris: What does it matter? Y'all look like a set of bet ass twins. Now Now let's get the night started off rightttttt! (Pours me a cup)

Kash: Bow! (Laughs)

I laughed as we walked downstairs to wait on the others. I started texting Prince.

😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜

[Tiara P.O.V.] - Because of all the drama, I didn't really feel like going out. But just cause this is a vacation and I love my girls, I'll go. I curled my hair and let it drop. I put on my white corset top, white ripped skinnies, and my black Saint Laurent heels. I did my makeup and added all my accessories. After that, I took one last look in the mirror. Goddamn I'm sexy asf. 💁 I then grabbed my phone and clutch. I went downstairs and these nicca's was drinking and goofing around.