Chapter 21

{The Next Morning}

[Kash P.O.V.] - I smelled-- bacon, eggs and *gasp* WAFFLES!! I sat up an then immediately regretted it. My head was KILLING me! 😖 I looked around. This wasn't my room. Where Am I? I got out the bed feeling a breeze. Oh shit... WHERE ARE MY CLOTHES?! I jumped back in the bed and hid under the covers. Ok think Kash. What happened last night? I closed my eyes and thought. Last thing I remembered was-- Oh Shit! I slowly opened my eyes.

Me: (smirks; mumbles to myself) I slept with Corahn last night.

I got all happy cause it was Corahn Lockridge! To bad I was faded majority of the night to even remember. The door knob turned and then the door opened. Corahn walked in SHIRTLESS, holding a tray of food.

Corahn: (sexy smile) Morning beautiful.

Me: M-morning? (Smiles)

He placed the tray in front of me and then laid beside me. I ate as he stared at me. Then I busted out laughing.

Corahn: What?

Me: I'm sorry. It's just, I laugh when people stare at me. Ion know why tho. (Takes a bite of food)

Corahn: Oh. Well I stare cause-- your just so damn beautiful.

Me: (smiles) Awww. (Giggles)

Corahn: (chuckles) --So. What you doing today?

Me: Hanging at the beach house.

Corahn: (shakes head no)

Me: (smiles) Not hanging at the beach house? (We laugh)

Corahn: How would you like to spend the day with me?

Me: You sure?

Corahn: Yea. (Grabs my hand) I insist.

Me: --Ok. But I would have to run home real quick.

Corahn: No prob ma. Eat up. Umma go get dressed. (Walks into the bathroom)

He had the door cracked. All I could see was him standing in the mirror taking off his sweats and boxers and then hopped in the shower. Boy, his body is yum! His dick game is defiantly not weak. 😏😜 I finished eating and went on the search for my clothes. Found my bandeau and leggings, but I could not find my damn underwear! I just said fuck it after a while and threw on my clothes. I was putting on my Tims when Corahn came out the bathroom, soak n wet, wrapped up in a towel and walked into his closet. I fell on the floor. I could've sworn I seen angels. This Nigga...WHEWWW!!!

Corahn: (poke head out the closet) You ight?

Me: Y-yea. (Gets up) Just uh-- dropped my uh. My shoe! (Holds up shoe)

He just smiled and went back to getting dressed. I threw in my Tims and sat on the bed. I checked my phone. Damnnn!!! 17 missed calls and 10 unread messages?! Who tf blowing me up. I looked, it was Naomi ad Rome that kept calling and Naomi left about 4 messages. She cracked me tf up! But the rest of the messages were from-- JUSTIN?! Ugh. I locked my phone and then stared around the room while he did all his hygiene stuff and then get dressed. After he did all that, he grabbed his phone, keys and wallet and we were ready to go.

Corahn: Ready?

Me: Yea.

I got up and man bra. I don't know how umma last today. HE BEAT THIS PUSSY UP!! 😂😭😂. We hopped in his whip and he drove me back to the house.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

{Earlier that morning}

[Tiara P.O.V.] - I woke up and rolled over. Roc wasn't in the bed. Odd. I sat up and looked at the clock. 12:45pm. Hmmm. I grabbed my phone, got up and put on my robe. I walked out my room and went downstairs. Nobody was up yet. I went looking for Roc. I found him on the couch he passed out on last night. He looked cute and ratchet all at the same damn time. I snapped a couple of pics and tried my best not to laugh. Then someone touched my shoulder. I turned around ready to swing! It was Paris.