Chapter 3

[Twist P.O.V.] - I had just got done with everything at the studio and was currently on my way home. The only thing on my mind was Naomi. I'm crazy in love with this girl and we've only been dating for a year. Like she is the first person in a while that don made me feel this way. That's why I can't wait for tonight. 😉 I decided to call her.

{Phone Convo}

Naomi: BABEEEE!

Me: (chuckles) Wassup beautiful.

Naomi: Hey! Whatcha doing?

Me: Leaving the studio. Bout to head back to the crib.

Naomi: Oh ok. I'll be there in a lil bit.

Me: Where you at?

Naomi: Leavin the park. Went to go see Paris.

Me: Oh ok. Well hurry home. I miss you.

Naomi: Awww baby. I miss you more.

Me: Is that so?

Naomi: Yah. (Giggles) I'll be home soon tho.

Me: Ok. (smiles) I love you.

Naomi: I love you too.

Me: Ok. See you when you get home.

Naomi: Alright. Drive safe! Bye.

Me: You too babygirl.

{End of Phone Convo}

I put my phone on the charger. She been heavy on my mind today. Like I couldn't stop thinking about her for shit. She's beautiful, smart, hell great in bed, but most importantly she loves me for ME and not because I'm lil Twist. I really believe I'm in love with her. This is the first time in a while, that I have felt like this and I wanna be the one to wife her. I got home and started to get ready. I took a quick lil shower and did all that hygiene stuff. I put on my boxers and then my pants. That's when I heard the front door open and close. Thought I lock the door when I came in...

??: Babe?

It was Naomi.

Me: In the bathroom!

Naomi: (walks in) Hey Babe!! (hugs; kisses me)

Me: Wassup. (Smiling)

Naomi: (looks me up and down) Don't you look sexy.

Me: I know right. (we laugh) But you need to start getting ready.

Naomi: Ok. (bout to walk out) Wait, can I please know where we're going?

Me: Can't tell you ma.

Naomi: (whines) Why nottt?

Me: Its a secret. (kisses my forehead) Now go put on that dress that's laid out on the bed.

Naomi: Ok. But can I atleast get a hint?

Me: (sighs) We going out somewhere very fancy. Now go get dressed! (slaps her on the butt)

Naomi: (laughs) Ow

Me: Oh hush. You know you enjoyed it. (smirks)

Naomi: (smirks; bites lip)

We both continued to get ready. Of course I finished first and was standing in the kitchen waiting on her.

Twist: Babe come on! We gone be late!