Chapter 18

Sooooooo this chapter is gonna have some VERY strong language!! 🙊🚫 But whateve. Oh and the order you see everybody name is the order they arrived to Cali..

🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬

[Tiara P.O.V.] - So we as in me, Naomi and Twist, just got off the plane and we are in one of Naomi's trucks headed to the beach house. Naomi is super hyped about being here. This was like our favorite place to be every summer when we was younger.

Naomi: Oooooo. T , you remember Jamal and Kenny?

Me: (thinks) Yupp. (Laughs) Wonder how they been?

Naomi: Girl they still stay in the neighborhood!

Me: (gasp) For real? (laughs) You already know wassuppppppp!!

Me and her bust out laughing. Twist raised an eyebrow and had a jealous look on his. He looked dead at Naomi.

Twist: Who TF is Jamal and Kenny?

Naomi: (rolls eyes) Babbbeeeee. They just friends. Stop being jelllyyyyy!

Twist rolled his eyes and looked out the window.

Naomi: (sucks teeth) Stop it! You know your the only one I love and the only one I see myself with, so bool it!

Twist: (licks lips) Bet.

Naomi: (Stevie J smirks) Now gimme kiss.

Twist: (Joselyn voice) Ok Stebie.

She kissed him and then punched him.

Twist: Fuck was that for?

Me and Na was cracking up. They are so much like each other. But it's good to see them back together. I still don't trust him or like him tho. He still a dirty cheating dog like Roc in my eyes. Speaking of Roc, I haven't heard from him in two days. It's been 3 weeks and he FINALLY stopped begging. But I just wonder why??

Naomi: (snaps fingers in my face) HELLOOO!! Earth to Tiara!

Me: (snaps out of it) Huh?

Naomi: (squeals) We're here!

Me: (raises eyebrow) That quick?

Naomi: Nigga you been dazing since we left the damn airport!

Me: Oh.

Hate when I get all caught up in my thoughts. Ugh. We hopped out the car and went inside. The driver brought our bags in.

Naomi: Just like I remembered it. (Smiles)

Me: I know right? (Laughs) So many memories.

All of a sudden a dude with a head full of dreads came around the corner. Naomi grabbed a umbrella from the thing by the door. She aimed it at him.

Naomi: Who TF-- (looks closer) Issa?

Issa: (scared with his hands up in the air) Uh yea?

Naomi: Oh. (Puts umbrella down holding her heart) Hey. (Laughs)

Issa: S-sup. (slowly puts arms down)

Naomi: Sorry E. I didnt mean to scare you like that. Its jus-- (gco)

Issa: Its koo. I know.

Me: (laughs) So where's Taz?

Issa: Oh uh she went for a walk with Paris.