Chapter 23

I just wanna give a S/O to KENEDI TREASURE for The Egg White Affair Party in Atl last night {Sunday - Dec. 16,2012} Got 2 meet majority of everyone I basically talk about erday Lol but yea. I was turnt Tf up wit da beastie. 😜 Last night was bomb and I met ALOT of new people. S/O to them too!! 👌😂😁 (Especially Chase.. 😏😝😘)

Alrighty... I'm done!! 😂😂😂

🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬

{THE NEXT DAY}

[Naomi P.O.V.] - I sat up and stretched. I felt kinda fucked up. My head was THROBBING!! I got up and went into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and washed my face and took an Advil. When I came out, I glanced over to the bed and that's when I remembered what happened last night. I rolled my eyes and went to go lay back down. I checked my phone. Same old, same old. Almost one hundred notifications, nearly 50 unread messages and of course the 20 missed calls and my email ain't no better. *Sighs* I went scrolling through my phone checking stuff out and then a phone call from Twist popped up on my phone. I let it ring and then I threw the phone down on the bed. Half of me wants to talk to him and work this out but the other half is tired of all of it. He called again and again I let it ring. He then text me and said {I know you woke...can you please answer the phone??} I rolled my eyes and went to go take a shower. I did that and all my hygiene stuff and then wrapped up in a towel. When I came out, Twist was sitting on the bed on his phone. When he saw me he put his phone down and stood up.

Twist: Na we-- (gco)

Me: (puts hand up) No. I don't wanna talk. (Goes into the closet)

Twist: (follows) Naomi we gotta talk about this at some point.

Me: (rolls eyes; looks through clothes to see what I will wear) I said all I needed to say last night and I'm pretty sure you did too.

Twist: (exhales; grabs my hand) Naomi please?

Me: (looks down at our hands and my ring)

Twist: (takes off shades; pulls me closer) I'm sorry for all that. I was just pissed.

Me: (rolls eyes; pulls away)

Twist: What?

Me: Im suppose to forgive you just because you apologized? People get mad Twist. That doesn't mean you can just start an argument with somebody! Plus all you were doing was assuming. I told you the fucking truth yet you'd believe ya boys or ya crew-- whoever TF told you, before you'd believe me?! Yea ok. (Goes back to picking out my outfit)

Twist: (licks lips) Naomi it ain't even-- (gco)

Me: Yes TF it's is! It's ALWAYS like that! There's a situation, we argue but you run to ya boys, ya little 'Fam' and take they word then we argue some more then we make up which is something you trynna do right now!! (Sighs) Just leave.

Twist: Leave?

Me: Yep.

I grabbed my tank and my shorts and went into the bathroom, locking the door.

Twist: (through the door) You win. But I will be back later.

I heard him leave. I changed and all that other stuff and then looked at myself in the mirror. My life is just one big-- equation. The hardest in the world and I can't find the solution. *sighs* I walked over to the bed and grabbed my phone then my shades and then went downstairs. I need a fucking drank!!