Chapter 5

{The Next Day (Thursday), 1:40pm}

[Tiara P.O.V.] - I'm sitting in the baby's room, feeding Makayla. She is so beautiful. God I love her. All I can do is smile. That's when Roc walked in.

Roc: (sexy smiles) Hey. How are my two favorite girls?

Me: (smiles) We're fine. (looks at Makayla; does that annoying voice parents do with babies) You see dada? Say hi dada. Say hi. (giggles; pulls her bottle away) You wanna burp her?

Roc: Of course.

I fixed myself and got up passing her to him as he sat down. Roc starting patting her on her back and it was just so cute.

Me: Awww. Hold on. (grabs phone) Mama needs her pictures. (takes about 5 pics)

Roc: Babe that's enough. (laughs)

Me: Aww. Yall just look so cute. (Makayla burps)

Roc: Ohhh. That's my baby girl. (lays her down on his arm; staring at her) You know she looks just like me. (Chuckles)

Tiara: Whatever! She looks just like her mommy. (kisses her head)

We stared at her with smiles on our faces. She was just beautiful. It's hard to believe that me and him actually created this beautiful little baby. Did I mention she was gawgous! 😍 Yas! My life is so great right now and I plan to keep it that way. *Doorbell rings*

Me: Ugh. I'll go get it. Don't do anythang cute while i'm gone.

Roc: I won't.

Me: (turns around) I was talking to Makayla.

Roc: I knew that. --And I was answering for her.

Me: (giggles) Yea ok.

I went downstairs and looked out the window. It was Nicole. I opened the door.

Me: Hey girl!

Nicole: Wassup!! (hugs me; walks in)

Me: What you doing over here? (closes door)

Nicole: Oh so I'm not welcomed here?

Me: (smacks teeth) You know what I mean.

Nicole: (laughs) Yea I know. I was just dropping by to say hi.

Me: Oh ok. Well come on upstairs. (running upstairs) Makayla's up.

Nicole: Bet you happy ASF to finally be home with your baby.

Me: (stops) Yess!! (goes into the room)

Makayla was a premie so she had to spend like 2 weeks at the hospital. 😩 And then I had her for like a month before I had to leave to go on tour. It hurt me a lot because now I can't even breast feed so I feel like I'm missing out or something. But she's a month and a half now and I swear I never wanna leave her again!! I walked in and Roc was laid back in the chair with her on his chest.

Me: Awww. (Takes a picture)

Roc: Mama's back. Say hi mama. (Kisses her cheek; picks her up)

Me: Can I have my baby? Please?

Roc: She my baby too!

Me: Aye, I was the one that carried her for 9 months AND THEN went through pain just to push her out of my vagina. MY baby!

Nicole: You betta have. Cause if Roc did all that, some ain't right!

Roc: ----Ok. You win this round. (hands me the baby) Sup Cole.