Part 2

{2:45am - Later that night}

[Naomi P.O.V.] - After I took a long ass shower, I laid up in my bed and FaceTimed my aunt V. When ever I'm down or have a problem, she's there for me and is always willing to help. Plus she's only a few years older than me. Yea that's right. Uncle Boss liked em young. 😂 That's when I heard a lot of commotion coming from downstairs. I told her bye and hung up. I went downstairs. It was the crew. They was just getting home. Taz, Rome, and Roc were drunk and Paris was buzzin. I walked into the living room. Issa walked right pass me and carried Taz straight upstairs.

Me: (laughs) Seems like y'all had fun.

Paris: Yeaaa. (Laughs) Still mad you leftttttt man.

Me: (Chuckles; Hugs her) Some other time. (Notices some) Where's Kash?

Paris: Oh. I uh-- (tries to think) Oh. I introduced her to Corahn.

Me: (😳; shakes head) Say no more.

Tiara: (yawns) Well I'm exhausted so I'm calling it a night. See y'all in the morning.

She gave us hugs and turned to go upstairs. Roc had passed out on the couch.

Me: What about Roc?

Tiara: He's drunk. It's hopeless trying to get him up.

Prince: (holding onto Rome; nods) Seriously. (Sighs) We about to do the same tho. Gotta get drunkie here up to the room.

Me: (laughs)

Prince: Come on babe.

Rome: Iiiiiiii-- don't wanna goooo!! (Falls out)

We busted out laughing. Prince picked her up bridal style.

Prince: (shakes head) Night yall. (Goes upstairs)

Paris: Sooo. (Takes aspirin) What you been up too?

Me: (leans on counter; sigs) Nun. Took a walk on the beach and then came in and took a shower. Just got off FaceTime wit V.

Paris: Ohh. How she doing?

Me: She doing good. Trynna raise her youngest without killing him. (Laughs)

Paris: (laughs) Oh V. But thats good. --So you ok?

Me: I will be. (Stretches) Just gone sleep it off for now.

Paris: He came back yet?

Me: Twist?

Paris: Yea.

Me: Nope.

Paris: Oooo. Nicole still here?

Me: (nods) Yeppp.

Paris: Que?

Me: I haven't seen him so I really don't know. Prolly not though.

Paris: Oh. Well I'm bout to go to bed. (Hugs me; kisses my head) Hope ya feel better Tink!

Me: Right.

She smiled and went upstairs. I stood there thinking for a minute then I grabbed me a bottle of wine and went upstairs. I sat up in the bed and watched tv while I drank. Then the door opened and closed. It was Twist. I didn't even wanna look at him. He came over to his side of the bed and kicked off his shoes. He took off his jacket and hat and then laid in the bed staring at me. I ignored him and stared at the tv. It was quiet for a moment until he spoke.