Chapter 25

Soooooooo, it's been a whole year since the incident between Naomi and Rome occurred in California and they haven't talked to each other nor any of the other girls, since. This chapter is basically where y'all will see how everyone is doing and what's been going on.

👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

[Kash P.O.V] - Well my life has been pretty much out of control since my turn up partna Naomi and my hold me down nicca Rome left. I haven't talked to neither of them in almost a year and man do I hate it. But Travonte' is 6 now and is growing more and more everyday. Um I'm still dating Corahn, but secretly messin around wit Justin. I know, I know but like hey. I fall for him every time. But as long as Corahn don't figure out what's going on, I'm gucci.

😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶

[Taz P.O.V.] - Okkkk, well over the course of time alot has happened. Yes I still keep in touch with the others, except for Rome and Naomi, but like we been good. My life is just-- boring tho. Oh yea and I broke it off with Issa. Why? Well he was just a little to much for me. It was all good when we first got together but after a while-- I just couldn't do it no more so.. I left. He went and got him an apartment somewhere in Atlanta and has a new girlfriend so I've heard. But she ain't better than me. 😏

😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬

[Tiara P.O.V.] - MY LIFE IS FALLING APART!!! I have lost two of my best friends and on top of that, my family is falling apart!! Roc is back to his old ways but thinks I'm stupid and don't notice, Makayla is growing up and gets badder day by day and it's just really tough nowadays and I just don't know what to do!! UGHHHH!!

😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓

[Paris P.O.V.] - Soooo my life isn't really affected by any of this. Cause for one, Naomi still talks to me. No matter what happens or goes down, we got each others back and that's that. We're sisters. But yea. I'm still single but I do have a "Friends wit Benefits" which is Que. Yup. Jacquees Broadnax, Nicole husband/baby daddy Que, our childhood friend Que. I know it's wrong, really wrong, but I mean like I'm single and he wants this soooo-- why not?

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

[Nicole P.O.V.] - I finally had my beautiful baby girl, Janessa. She is 6 months now and growing more and more everyday. Turns out that Twist wasn't the baby daddy and thank The Lord he wasn't cause I just wasn't ready for all the drama.

** FLASHBACK** Que has been very distant lately and I feel I'm in risk of being divorced. So that's why we took Janessa and got a blood test. The results came today so me and Janessa are currently leaving now and headed to Naomi house to share the news with them. • When I arrived, I grabbed J and we went up to the door. Naomi opened. Her smile turned into a frown and she crossed her arms.

Naomi: Why are you here?

Me: (sighs; rolls eyes) I come in peace. I have good news.

Naomi: (rolls eyes)

She moved and I walked in. She shut the door and then ran into her room yelling for Twist. I stood by the door holding J until Twist appeared half dressed, trynna hold up his pants. Guess I interrupted something.

Twist: What? I gave you money already.

Me: I'm not here about any of that. I got some really good news. (Passes him a envelope)

He gave me a questionable look and then opened the envelope. He skimmed through and then a smile creeped across his face. He looked at me and then hugged me.