Part 2

[Taz P.O.V] - I'm at this vintage store with Paris, Kenny, Drew and Jamal. As me and the guys followed Paris around we had a casual conversation.

Me: So you a hoe? (giggles)

Jamal: (shakes head) Nah. I j-- (gco)

Kenny: Hell yeah he a hoe!

We all started cracking up. He said that shit loud asf.

Drew: Y'all cray. (Chuckles; eyes glued to his phone)

Kenny: Don't hate cuz you can't get nun like us.

Drew: (looks at him; smirks) Oh I get some! Shit, prolly even more than you!!

Kenny: Boyyyyy stoppppp! (Laughs)

We all were dying laughing. This niggas mad hilarious. We were joking around until I realized we lost Paris.

Me: (looks around) Pa-- (gco)

Paris walked out of the store. She had alot of bags. She smiled and dragged us to the next store. That's one nigga that loves to fucking shop!!!!

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

[Que P.O.V.] - We walked down to the beach. When I say we I mean Me, Issa, Justin, Prod, Roc, Rome and Prince. We ran to the water like little kids. After about half an hour of playing around. I went back up and laid down on the blanket, just thinking. Ended up thanking about Paris. It's been getting kinda serious between us lately. Ion know what ima do if Cole find out. I just shrugged it off and sat up to see the guys carrying Rome and throwing her in the water. She didn't look to happy after that. She came back and started pulling their hair and punching them (playfully). Then a wave crashed on top of her. I laughed as she screamed and fell. The guys came back to where I was.

Issa: Aye why you not out there? (Sits down; wipes face)

Me: I just got alot on my mind.

Prod: Like?

Me: P-- Uh Nicole. I was worried about leaving her by herself. {P.O.V: LIAR!!}

Issa: Well walk back up there nigga!

Prince: She's with Ti. (Sits next to Prod) She should be fine.

Justin: Yeahh! Yeah! Now enough of your problems. I need to get Kash off my mind!!! Ever since I seen her with that nigga, I don't know. I can't stop thanking bout her.

Rome came over and joined us. She sat in Prince lap.

Rome: Why? You jelly. (Giggles)

Justin: Shut-up! (mushes her face)

Me: It's true tho!!

Justin: Not true. I just wasn't expecting her to move on so fast.

Issa: TF you mean?! You've moved on faster than she did J.

Justin: No I- (gco)

Rome: Uh-Huh!!! Don't deny. (laughs)

Justin: Why do you always put your penny worth of since in the conversation?

Rome: B-- (gco)

Prince: (mocks her) Because I can!

Everybody except Rome: (Laughing) SWERVE!!

Rome: (Gets up; rolls eyes) Ok. Say that when you have the blue balls and (mocks him) I want to hold you baby. (walks off)