Part 2

Here is what's been going on between Naomi and Twist the past year.

👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

[Twist P.O.V.] - So a year has went by and a whole lot has changed. First off, I'm working more and moving on up in my career. And second, Naomi. We've worked on our relationship and we've been doing pretty good. But ever since she started her vacation, she been a little-- crazy. Like one minute she's happy and the next minute she mad or sad about some. At first I thought she was pregnant but that was false. She just really misses her friends and I know she do but she letting her pride get the best of her. I wish they would just make up cause I need my wife back. I need the old Naomi. Don't get me wrong, I love her to death. She Finna be my wife in some months but I just hate seeing her like this.

😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪

[Naomi P.O.V.]- Well it's been a whole year now since all the BS went down in Cali and I'm doing pretty good. I work alot now like touring and stuff but I'm currently on vacation so I'm just sitting around the house, cooking and cleaning. Ya know, typical wifey shit. Twist and I have worked on our relationship and we are alot better. Especially after I found out he wasn't Nicole's baby daddy.

***FLASHBACK*** Me and Twist were in our room fooling around when we heard the doorbell.

Twist: UGH! (Sucks teeth) Who in the hell is that?

Me: Ion know. Probably one of ya boys.

Twist: Nahh. I doubt it. (gets off of me)

Me: (laughss) I'll get it.

I put on my robe and went to get the door. My smile turned into a frown. It was nun other then Nicole. The hell did she want?

Me: TF are you doing here?

Nicole: (sighs) I come in peace. I have good news.

Me: (rolls eyes)

I stepped to the side so she could walk in and then I shut the door.

Me: Wait a minute. (walks off) CHRIS?! CHRISTOPHER?!!!

I'm still pissed at her and I was even more pissed because ever since her daughter was born, Twist barely notices me. Don't get me wrong, I love Janessa as if she was my own but it's like I barely exist now a days. He even snapped on me one day about respecting Nicole when she was the one that disrespected me first! I went into my room and Twist was standing at the door holding up his pants.

Twist: What?

Me: (rolls eyes; pushes past him) You have company.

I sat on the bed and started texting my brother, Drew. I swear I don't know how much longer I can deal with this. I got up, threw on some sweats and a pair of J's. I was walking out the room and into the hall when I seen Twist and Nicole smiling while he held Janessa. I shook my head and walked outside on to the back deck. That hurt me like hell to see that. I may be his first fiancé and soon to be wife but I'm suppose to be the one to have his first child too and that hurts me that I'm not. I stared at the pool thinking until he came outside. I looked at him and then shook my head as I went back to texting my brother. He sat down in front of me and placed a yellow envelope on the table. I looked down at it and then looked back at him.

Twist: Open it.

I gave him a confused look and then picked it up. I opened it and then read what it said. Instantly a smile creeped onto my face.

Me: Really?

Twist: (smiles; nods)

I got up and went over, sitting in his lap. I gave him a kiss and then laid my head on his chest as we talked. ***End of Flashback***