Chapter 10

{The Next Morning - Monday}

[Kash P.O.V.] - I was watching tv and packing. Me, Taz, and Rome is suppose to be heading back home later on tonight. Justin is on the balcony talking on the phone with some guy about a movie. Once we get home, its back to our old lives. He's never around when I'm home and i'm never around when he's home. It gets annoying after a while and its a shame that are son Travon has to go through this too. UGH!! I laid on the bed and texted Naomi.

{Txt Convo}

Me: Yoooooo

Naomi: Wassup?

Me: Wyd?

Naomi: Nun.... bout 2 go for a jog wit Drew

Me: Drew???? You mean your brotha drew?

Naomi: Yeaaaa... yu rememba him rite?

Drew is Naomi's older brother. I had the HUGEST crush on him when I was younger. Every time he came down to visit, I was always at Na house. 😏

Me: Yea I do... tell him I said hi

Naomi: He said sup... but we finna go so ill txt ya later..

Me: Oh ok......bye

{End Of Txt Convo}

I laid back on the bed thinking about Drew now. Damn I miss him. I swear I would've ended up with him had that tragic incident not happened. She was like my second mom man. 😩 Justin walked in and sat on the bed interrupting my thoughts.

Justin: Aye bae.

Me: Hmmm?

Justin: You finished packing?

Me: (sits up) Yep.

Justin: Oh ok. Well lets go do some. Just me and you.

Me: Um ok. Where we going?

Justin: (smirks) Just know we going somwhere.

Me: Well does that mean I need to change?

Justin: Nahh. You look just fine.

Me: Oh ok. (jumps up) Wait.

Justin: (puzzled) What?

Me: (glares at him) Will there be--(smirks) FOOD?

Justin: (laughs) Yes.

Me: Ok. Leggo.

I grabbed my purse and we left. We were riding around until we came up to this park. He parked and was about to get out.

Me: You brought me to the park? (😒)

Justin: (laughs; sexy smile) Just come with me. You'll like it.

He got out the car and then ran over to my side to open the door. He opened the trunk and pulled out this picnic basket. We walked hand-in-hand all the way to a area where a picnic was set up.

Me: (smiles) Aww.

Justin: Yeaaaa. (laughs) Come on.

We walked over to the area. I sat down and he sat the basket down in front of me and sat down. He started pulling out the food. This was about to be some date. But I wonder why he wants to do this all of sudden. Hmmmmm...

😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕

[Naomi P.O.V.] - I have been staying with Drew since all that bullshit happened between me, Twist, and Nicole. Im trynna let shit cool down before I go and try to talk to Twist again. He was supose to be in Texas today so I don't have to worry about him. I got off the phone with my manager and was in my room going through my things when Drew walked in.