Introductions

Anselma walked over to stand behind Natasha and put her hands on her shoulders. "This stunning woman is Natasha Romanov. Agent name: Black Widow." After squeezing Natasha's shoulders Anselma moved gracefully over to Clint. "Here we have Clint Barton. Nicknamed Hawkeye." She bumped his shoulder and jerked her head towards the table once he looked at her. He gave her a small smile and moved to reclaim his seat by Natasha.

Anselma skipped over to Bruce and grabbed his hand. She dragged him over to the table and shoved him into the chair by Clint. He huffed in amusement. "That's Bruce Banner." She said while moving towards Steve. "Piss him off and he'll turn into the Hulk. A big lean mean green machine." Anselma stated casually. "This is Steve Rogers." Steve allowed her to pull him by his arm and plop him across from Clint. "He's also Captain America."

She slowly made her way to Tony. "This is Anthony Stark. Code name: Iron Man. And he's my papa." She said proudly. Tony turned and grinned. Anselma squealed when he suddenly grabbed her and carried her to a chair. Pulling her into his lap he smiled brightly at the slightly confused and worried Asgardians. "This is Selma. She's a bit..." He trailed off and shrugged.

"Amazing." Natasha offered helpfully. "Sweet." Bruce suggested. "Adorable." Steve chimed. "The spawn of Satan?" Clint said. Anselma glowed with pride. "I feel so loved." She exclaimed, throwing her arms around Tony's neck. "Except from you Clint. Go to hell you damn fucktruck." Clint grinned.

"Aw..." He cooed. "Homesick? I'll visit your place of birth with you later. I have a full schedule that consists of me wrecking havok on all unsuspecting fools currently onboard." A smile spread slowly across Anselma's face. "Budapest." Clint's face instantly paled. Anselma's smile morphed into a smirk. "As I thought."

"Enough." Fury said while practically gliding to the chair at the head of the table. "We are here for one reason and one reason only." He sat and turned his gaze towards the Avengers. "I would like to introduce you to Thor and Loki Odinson. The Norse god of thunder and the Norse god of chaos." Anselma leaned forward towards Loki.

"Chaos huh?" Her eyes gleamed with excitement. The Avengers exchanged looks of horror as Fury sighed in defeat.

"Well shit." Clint summed up everyone's thoughts. Anselma chuckled.