Interrogations: Tony

A call came in for the Avengers to take care of a few loose robots Reid 'I went to space and got lame ass stretching powers so I think I'm fucking awesome at everything' Richards (Tony's words) had built. And to further Tonys annoyance they looked a lot like-

"Doombots? Are you fucking kidding me Richards?" He asked in disbelief. He hissed in anger as a bot shot at him and hit his suit. "Hey!" He shouted drawing Thor's attention. "Watch the merchandise." He flew higher gaining half a dozen bots on his tail. He turned and shot down four, one right after the other. Thor flew down from above and grabbed the last two. He slammed them together causing several pieces of metal to fly in every direction. Just as Tony began to head back to join the others Thor grabbed him by the back of his neck and flew them down to the ground. They were hidden from everyone by a clump of trees. "Um," Tony said slowly. "I don't know about you Point Break, but I'm still good to go." Thor just stared at him. "I think not Man of Iron. I wish to speak to you now that we are alone." Tony gulped and scrambled for an excuse to get away. "I'm sure the others could use our help. Right guys?" He said into the comm. "No, we're good here." Clint said, amusement thick in his voice before the connection cut off. Tony cursed him in every language he knew before stopping as Thor stepped towards him.

"I wish to inquire about your intentions for being with my brother." He boomed. Tony hit the switch to retract his helmet and met Thor's gaze. "I intend to get to know him better, fall in love and maybe one day put a ring on it." Tony said casually. He flew off to join the group while Thor was still processing his answer.

The other Avengers eyed him as if checking for injuries as Tony looked around and saw the fight was over. Firing up his thrusters he turned to face his team.

"Oh guys," He said with a smirk. "For having my back?" His eyes glinted with slight anger. "I must say: Fuck you very much." And with a flick of his middle finger to them he flew off back to the tower.