Frost Giant

Loki felt it was only fair he share a part of himself with Tony after the day before. But that didn't mean he wasn't nervous about what he was about to do.

Tony was leaning against the wall next to Loki's door as said god paced restlessly beside his bed. "So," Tony drawled with an amused look. "You wanted to show me something..." Loki paused and faced Tony. He hesitated for a moment before beginning his explanation.

"I have never spoke of this to anyone, not even Thor." Tony, sensing the seriousness of the conversation, moved to sit on Loki's bed. Gently he tugged the god down to rest next to him. Loki took a deep breath and continued. "I am not of Asgard." Tony grabbed his hand when Loki shuddered slightly while admitting that. He squeezed it softly and moved to pull Loki into his side. Loki relaxed and continued his tale. "I am from Jotunheim. The home of... frost giants." Tony leaned away to look Loki up and down. "Sorry to break it to you Loki but I highly doubt that you are a giant." Loki tensed and moved away. Tony cursed himself as Loki stood and began to pace yet again. "I'm sorry Loki." He said apologetically. "I just wanted you to laugh and relax. To stop being so anxious." Loki glanced at Tony's distressed face and stopped in the middle of the room. With a deep sigh Loki released the magic masking his true form and closed his eyes. He flinched slightly at Tony's gasp of surprise.

Tony stared at Loki's deep blue skin and rose to get a closer look. Loki heard his steps and backed away. He froze as his back met the wall.

The heat from Tony's body caused a shiver to run through him. Tony tried not to enjoy that to much as he ran his fingers lightly across the symbols covering Loki's face.

"Beautiful." He whispered. Loki's eyes flew open in shock. "What did you just say?" Tony leaned forward to kiss him gingerly. He bit back a groan at the chill it sent down his spine. "Beautiful." He repeated staring into crimson eyes. Loki swallowed thickly as a hoard of emotions rushed through him.

Tony slid his nose tenderly along Loki's throat and just breathed him in. Loki moaned softly and dragged his hands into Tony's hair. He gripped it tightly and smashed their lips together. The heat of Tony's mouth sent a jolt of want throughout his entire body. Tony leaned completely against Loki and devoured his mouth. They only pulled away when air was needed. Tony pressed their foreheads together and caressed Loki's cheek. "You are magnificent." He whispered.