Oh goodness they found me

Half hazardly pacing around the area where he had first found the stolen items, Tony Stark carelessly picked up items checking under them and glancing around. While conducting his poorly managed search he noticed a few small drops of blood. Curious he ran down to the lab and came back with a long cue tip and a small plastic container. Dipping the end of the cue tip into the blood he carefully placed it into the container and went back to the lab.

"Now let's see if your DNA has any clues as to who you are" he whispered placing the container to be tested. "Jarvis run an analysis then compare it to all available DNA samples" "on it sir". Within minutes the test was done "Watcha got for me Jar?" Tony questioned "the sample you found appears to belong to a 16 year old miss Tash London" a holographic picture of the girl pulled up, she had mid length first red curly hair, a Latina complexion, and dark green eyes. "London? What a dumb last name! I've only known one other person with that last name and they were a complete bitch". "Well sir anyone would be after spending a bit of time with you" Jarvis teased "shut it Jarvis!" Tony retorted. "Sir there's more her DNA matched with another sample it appears to be her father" "fine who is it? I guess I should notify him his daughter's going to jail".

"Of course sir, I'd like to notify you your daughter is going to jail" Tony fell backwards in his chair. He laid there staring up at the ceiling until his AI became alarmed "sir are you alive?". "Shit!!" Tony shouted scrambling up "Jarvis are you joking with me?!" He gasped frantically "no sir miss Tash is %98 your daughter" "oh my god" he ran his hand down his face. "Jar call the police" "do you want me to have her arrested?" "Yes, and call Happy to take me down to the police station where she'll be at". "Sir what exactly are you planning to do?" "I'm gonna go get my criminal of a daughter".

————————————————————————
I was in Stephanie's diner working my shift when suddenly 3 cops walk in the door. I continue clearing tables but watch them from the corner of my eye. They start talking to Ms. Steph about something, one of them looks my direction. I realize I must've been found out. Damn Stark yapping about the robbery on the news! I calmly clear the table and begin to quickly walk away, slowly breaking into a run. One of the cops notices and runs after me grabbing my shoulder. "You're under arrest for breaking and entering and robbery" he tells me cuffing my hands behind my back.

They march me out of the diner and put me in the back of squad car. It's all I can do not to cry from the look Ms. Steph is giving me. She looks so disappointed in me and hurt. As we drive away I think about what's going to happen next. They can't charge me for any of my other crimes right? They have no proof. I'm only 16 too so it shouldn't be so bad. Only maybe a 2 years in jail if I'm lucky.

All too soon we pull up to the police station, I'm escorted inside and processed, then I'm locked in a holding cell and told to wait because someone is coming for me. I dread to think who it might be. It gets worse when I see a man in an expensive suit and sunglasses walking towards me. No, no, no, what is he doing here! Has this disgusting man come to gloat! I bet he's got a camera crew and everything, he makes me sick. I back up to the corner of the cell trying to hide, hoping against logic that he won't see me.