Don't call me that

Tony's POV
I didn't know what to tell the kid or what Tash was ok with me telling him so I just sort of trailed off. "Mr. Parker why don't you and Stark wait outside while I speak with Rogers and Tash about the details of her escape and us finding her" Fury suggested. "But I was the one who originally found her!" Peter protested "I understand that and I'll talk to you later right now I wanna get the account from these two". "Come on kid" I dragged Peter out of there grateful to have an excuse to change the subject.

Once we had gotten in the elevator he immediately bombarded me with questions. "Who is she mr. Stark? Does she have powers? I mean obviously she does but like what kind? Is the fire thing kinda it? If so why is she so dangerous? Why is mr.Fury here? Is Mr. Rogers her legal guardian or something? Is that why he stayed with her?

"Kid would you just shut up for a second?" I pleaded rubbing my hand on my forehead. "And no Rogers isn't her guardian I am!" I couldn't help tacking on that last part even though I knew it would incite more questions.

"Whaaaaa 🤩" his eyes lit up. "Mr Stark how are you her guardian? Did you adopt her?! Tell me everything!!!!". He was in my face so I shoved him and walked out the newly opened elevator door. Unfortunately he trailed after me.

—-Back with Fury and Tash
3rd person POV
The ticking analog clock made it existence painfully known on the grey wall of the interrogation room. "Why do we have to be in here? Am I a criminal now?" Tash asked sarcastically. "In a way yes" Fury answered which wasn't the answer Tash was expecting or looking for. "Now Ms. Stark let's go over extra exactly what happened shall we?" "If you think it's worth discussing director" she mocked "and DON'T call me that".