Hey honey bunny

Tash stomped down the hallway in a huff. She was so angry that she didn't notice where she was going and ran right into Bruce, who was coming to see how the situation was going. "Oh! Tash I'm sorry" he exclaimed "no no Bruce that was my fault I wasn't watching where I was going". He noticed her upset expression "how's things go with Tony?" he asked knowing knowing it probably wasn't good.

"IT SUCKED!! He acted like I was in the wrong, he locked me in the fricking tower!! After taking me from my life!!". She complained waving her arms around in the air and pacing back and forth in front of Bruce. He couldn't help but think how much she really acted like Tony. Her appearance wasn't all the different either besides the color palette. He came out of his thoughts when he noticed it had gotten quiet and Tash was staring at him, waiting for a reaction.

Having been tuned out for most of her rant Bruce didn't really know what to say. "So you wanna go look around the lab to get your mind off it?" Is all he could think to offer. "Thanks but I'm really not in the mood" Tash sighed. "Come on it would really annoy Tony" Bruce tried to persuade her, he knew better then to call him her dad. "Hmmmm....ok" Tash decided. Bruce smiled and began walking, Tash followed him down the hall to the lab.

Once they got there Bruce began showing her different viles filled with random liquid they had collected. "This is Steve's super soldier blood, this is some juice stuff that the other guy coughed up one time.....". Tash began walking around herself and looking at everything. "What's this?" She asked pointing to an orange liquid. "Oh that's serum from a villain with fire powers called the mandarin, Tony fought him a while back" Bruce said walking over. "I like the color" Tash noted not knowing what else to say.

"Madam Tash your father is on his way to your room to talk to you I suggest you get there" "dang!!thanks Jarvis!" Tash shouted "well see you around" Bruce told her walking away. Before she left Tash grabbed the orange vile with the mandarin stuff in it and ran to her room. She didn't know why she took it she just wanted to have it.

She barely made it to her room on time slipping the vile in her back pocket as Tony knocked on her door. "Come in" she shouted sitting down on her bed only to her a crunch and a burning sensation where the vile had been. Tash bit her lip trying not to yell out in pain. "Hey honey bunny" Tony chuckled softly poking his head in. "Honey bunny?" Tash questioned confused "ya sorry just trying to be more dad like I guess. So can we talk?".

"Actually I'd prefer to be alone for right now" Tash mumbled which would've been true even if it hadn't been for the increasing burning in her back pocket. "Ok then let me know when your ready and we can have a little chat alright?" Tony told her a little glumly. "Yup got it" Tash said through clenched teeth willing him to leave faster. Tony closed the door and she listened for his footsteps to be far away before leaping off the bed to check her butt.