Powers

3rd person POV
Tash woke up bleary eyed with an odd cold resonating throughout her body. She tried to sit up but her head began to spin. "Don't try to sit up" Bruce warned from across the room. "Why not?" Tash grumbled clutching her head. "That right there is why" Bruce waved his finger in the air referring to her headache. "What the heck happened" she mumbled letting herself back down onto the bed. "You acted like an idiot, that's what happened" Tony said coming into the room. "Mmmmm not so loud" "sorry" he answered sarcastically shutting the door rather loudly.

Tony came over sitting down at the foot of the bed sighing. "How are you feeling?" "I'm cold" Tash complained "yes you'll probably be cold for a while freezing is the best way to get rid of the affects of the serum. It's best if you stay warm for now." Tony pulled the blanket more snuggly over her, "when your feeling a bit better we're going to have a serious talk do you understand?". "Ya I know" Tash mewled putting her face in her hands but before she placed them down again fire came from them setting the room ablaze.

Banner and Tony jumped back in alarm. "That's not supposed to happen is it?"she questioned. The worried looks on the men's faces was answer enough. "Ok I'm just gonna go then since I'm clearly a danger to you all" Tash mumbled slowly getting out of bed and waking towards the exit. Tony grabbed her wrist just before she could leave turning her towards him "don't even think about it". She pouted an annoyed look on her face.

The next thing she knew all the avengers were watching surrounding her, while she sat in a chair with one of Tony's robots pointing a fire extinguisher at her. Bruce Tony and Steve all studied quizzically in particular. "Listen all of you I'm sure it was a one time thing, maybe an after affect? So let's just move on with our lives. You can back to barely knowing I exist while I wander around the tower and screw with Jarvis!" "You screw with Jarvis?" Tony demanded. Everyone else looked at him disapprovingly and he backed away with a reproachful look. "We don't barely know you exist" comforted Natasha "it's just your always hard to find you seem to avoid us". Tash sighed knowing what she said was true but not wanting to admit it.

"Wether we knew you existed or not, we sure do now and whatever this is it needs to be put under control" Tony stated. "Ya ok dad" Tash said sarcastically making air quotes around the word dad. She made another attempt to leave by getting up out of her chair and trying to awkwardly side shuffle by the team. Steve raised an eyebrow at her "what are you doing?". "I'm just going to..........GET A GLASS OF WATER!!" Tash exclaimed running out of the room. There was a momentary pause of silence where the remaining people in the room just stared at the door in disbelief. "She's not coming back is she" Bruce whispered to witch everyone else simultaneously replied in a chorus of "NO!"